1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. grundletaint

grundletaint Senior member

low straight rinsed, tagged 30x32. waist measures 16.5 currently. worn about 3 days so far so stretching isn't over yet. inseam is 32.5 and hem is 8. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. zissou

zissou Senior member

What the hell man. How many pairs of jeans to you have?? [​IMG] Nice fit, by the way...

3. grundletaint

just one [​IMG] . thanks, mang

4. Glueeater

Glueeater Active Member

Figured i'd post this here too… [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] About 5(?) months of wear, then took em off cuz of crotch rip. Patched yesterday… Thoughts?

5. RRL_Supplier

RRL_Supplier Active Member

Got a knock on the door today, Heres what i found........
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bad pics i know..... This is from the Outlaw Collection that just released. By far the best thing ive seen from RRL in quite awhile!

6. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

That sweater is awesome but the $695 price tag is ridic

7. King Leer

King Leer Senior member

Co-sign

That sweater is awesome but the $695 price tag is ridic

8. RRL_Supplier

I know and the crazy part is that its pretty much sold out, even before it hit the shelf!

9. King Leer

King Leer Senior member

I know and the crazy part is that its pretty much sold out, even before it hit the shelf!

Really? I've seen a bunch at the NYC Locations...even to this day.

I tried it on; a bit bulky, not like some of the other Shawl Collar Cardigans they've done that I have...the craftsmanship on it is great though

10. RRL_Supplier

I tried it on; a bit bulky, not like some of the other Shawl Collar Cardigans they've done that I have...the craftsmanship on it is great though

As far as sz Medium, last i knew only Malibu and Bleecker store had one left. Collar is def bulky, but other than that it fits pretty fitted.

11. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Lets see some pics of recent kops

12. 3 Prague Winters

3 Prague Winters Senior member

pwned.

13. airportlobby

airportlobby Senior member

pwned.

Trying to deflate someone's pleasure in a big purchase is just kinda shitty. It's not "pwnage."

14. King Leer

King Leer Senior member

Trying to deflate someone's pleasure in a big purchase is just kinda shitty. It's not "pwnage."

Indeed, that's not what I was trying to do either...just simply stating that I've seen these at Polo/RRL shops in NY, so people who were thinking of checking it out and thought they'd be sold out could still see for themselves how this piece looks in real life.

15. airportlobby

airportlobby Senior member

Yeah, I was more criticizing the "pwned" thing than your post. Why would anyone want to "pwn" anyone over a sweater?

But there is a sort of snarky attitude that shows up around here pretty often when people are excited about things. Oh well.

What is your avatar from?

16. grundletaint

Why would anyone want to "pwn" anyone over a sweater?

[​IMG]

17. RRL_Supplier

Yeah, I was more criticizing the "pwned" thing than your post. Why would anyone want to "pwn" anyone over a sweater?

But there is a sort of snarky attitude that shows up around here pretty often when people are excited about things. Oh well.

What is your avatar from?

Ya im kinda seein that...... I thought this thread was devoted to ppl who enjoy RRL and the things they offer. I wasnt even going to post any pics, but i thought some ppl may want to see a nice piece from a new collection. Guess ill think twice next time. Ohh well hopefully some enjoyed [​IMG]

18. sockpuppets

sockpuppets Senior member

Ya im kinda seein that...... I thought this thread was devoted to ppl who enjoy RRL and the things they offer. I wasnt even going to post any pics, but i thought some ppl may want to see a nice piece from a new collection. Guess ill think twice next time. Ohh well hopefully some enjoyed [​IMG]

I haven't been here long but the amount of people with their panties in a bunch around here seems disproportionately high. Don't let it get you down.

19. somatoform

somatoform Senior member

It is an expensive sweater. But then again, Cowichan sweaters (if that can be called a RRL version of cowichan-ish) are expensive from what I've seen - average $500.

20. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

I think it's awesome. Post more if you get anything.

Also, grundle, the Low Straights look good. I'm hoping to get a pair in 29x32 soon.