1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. cincikid

cincikid Senior member

What's the code?

2. ChasingBobby

ChasingBobby Senior member

bs...just spoke with a SA from there...only certain items NOT entire store

Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
  3. Fitnesschrizzz

Fitnesschrizzz Active Member

4. Fitnesschrizzz

5. kylebw7

kylebw7 Member

If you're going to buy RRL go into a store. They'll pour you a beer while you shop and do everything to make it a pleasant experience. Dude from the Atlanta store even helped me out by recommending a pair of boots that weren't RRL and showing them to me on his tablet when I tried on a pair in the store and didn't quite like them. Probably wouldn't have made his boss happy but made me definitely know to shoot him a message anytime soon that I need something and don't have time to get to Atlanta. Only weird thing was girls doing the window displays being able to clearly see me in the changing room with the curtain that didn't cover halfway across haha

1 person likes this.
  6. Alcibiades

Alcibiades Senior member

I try to buy in store whenever possible in general, but this comment extends to the entire Ralph Lauren retail operation, not just RRL. I've gotten great in-store service across the country (NYC, Atlanta, California, Chicago) from these stores. Here is a post of mine from a while back:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/294778/outstanding-service-at-the-ralph-lauren-store-in-chicago

7. kylebw7

kylebw7 Member

Yeah the Atlanta store has blue, purple, black, and rrl in the same store just sectioned off. In your thread someone mentioned stuffy and I got the opposite feel. They gave me a beer. Most stuffy places would offer something else. Dude asked me about the rag&bone jeans I was wearing and talked to me for about thirty minutes about everything under the sun. Definitely was almost over the top friendly and relaxed. He offered the beer while I was in the middle of changing and had a girl bring it to me that was smoking. Only turnoff to the store would be if you're uncomfortable changing in front of people but I don't mind (that just holds true for the RRL part of it). Dressing room was basically completely open to the store

8. hoit1981

hoit1981 Senior member

Smoking hot, or literally smoking? In a RRL store neither would surprise me.

9. kylebw7

kylebw7 Member

Smoking hot. Lots to look at in lenox and she was on top.

10. captainshields

captainshields Senior member

Hey guys. Does anyone know what season this shirt is from or do you recognize this label? I have never seen one like it. Curious if it could be fake. The shirt has no other details really. I actually really like it and it didn't cost a lot but just curious. Thanks!

(sorry, no matter how I rotate the pics it shows up turned)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. hoit1981

hoit1981 Senior member

Not fake - I've seen that label before. Why would you assume it's fake - have you heard there is a lot of fake RRL out there or something? I remember seeing a website a while back which had loads of fake RRL on in (it was posted here). Fake RRL looks REALLY fake. Does anyone remember the fake RRL site from a few years back?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
  12. captainshields

captainshields Senior member

Cool thanks. I didn't really think it was fake, I just had never seen that label and it seemed to have a lot less going for it than other RRL pieces I've bought. No real details at all. But it's a decent basic shirt. Was just curious.

thanks man

13. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

can anyone with the raw denim jacket comment on sizing? did you size up? im normally in between XS and small and tried the small on and its stiff as a board. not sure if i need the xs or not

14. Lord Nick

Lord Nick Senior member

[​IMG]

Slim fit rigid denim, Ryder wallet, hellers cafe sweater, Dixon jacket, hat is coach and boots not pictured are oak street bootmakers trench

1 person likes this.
  15. kylebw7

kylebw7 Member

It's a fit pic lol. Why mention the wallet?

16. Kensington

Kensington Senior member

Because you can see it so it's part of his outfit.

17. scb

scb Senior member

all seasonal items are 40% off. got the burgundy officer's chino for 40% off tonight at the prince st store

18. ChasingBobby

ChasingBobby Senior member

Right, not everything is 40% off...

19. Fitnesschrizzz

Doesn´t Ralph Lauren has a promo code this year?!

20. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

If anybody wants the Red Bulldog Discharge shirt for cheaper than the current 40% off sale pm me.
    I have one available new with tags in size Medium for $125 shipped.