The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

1. cofan

cofan Member

All Ralph Lauren stores have Rugby, and many department stores, it's spead too wide, and soon will fall to the level of "the Polo Jeans company' which is just a notch above the 'chaps' line.... .

Where are these "many department stores"? I have yet to see Rugby in any department store. Maybe I'm overlooking it.

2. theRRshop

theRRshop Senior member

Where are these "many department stores"? I have yet to see Rugby in any department store. Maybe I'm overlooking it.

Sorry, it's not spead that far yet... Right now in Rugby stores across the country and in Most Ralph Stores.

3. dron10

dron10 Active Member

Given what you've said so far, it's rather ironic that Ralph Lauren just closed the Seattle Rugby store. RRshop, you're a retard. You sound like a 50s communist scare alarmist.

4. Meis

Meis Senior member

Given what you've said so far, it's rather ironic that Ralph Lauren just closed the Seattle Rugby store. RRshop, you're a retard. You sound like a 50s communist scare alarmist.
    haha... +1, this is the internet after all, no need to be serious I don't want to lay on the hate... but in no way is Rugby expanding like crazy and is now "everywhere". Like I said they have a grand total of 11 stores, and I've never seen rugby at an RL store. I bet 98%+ of people don't even know that Rugby exists.

5. rteuscher

rteuscher New Member

Anyone have a the grey & white striped RRL Selvedge Oxford in a Medium?
    Or know where I can find one online?

6. grundletaint

grundletaint Senior member

seeing as how there are 99992002 pictures of RRL jeans and about 5 of people actually wearing them, here's what i did during a conference call today... slim bootcut sz. 32 w/ boots [​IMG] [​IMG] uncuffed [​IMG] cuffed [​IMG]

7. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

Anyone have a the grey & white striped RRL Selvedge Oxford in a Medium?
    Or know where I can find one online?

good luck. start calling Ralph Lauren outlets and asking if any have shown up there. if you find more than one, i'll take the other one! (note: I have not done this yet)

8. King Leer

King Leer Senior member

good luck. start calling Ralph Lauren outlets and asking if any have shown up there. if you find more than one, i'll take the other one! (note: I have not done this yet)

I do have it and I found it at Barney's for $100. They had some at the Warehouse sale as well the other day...

9. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

btw they had the limited BLENDS collab when I was there last week. $450. yikes.

10. cmagne

cmagne Active Member

I've been looking into getting a pair of raw RRL slim jeans. The only place I've been is the RL store in Chicago. Is the $220 price tag worth it, or should I try to find the at a different store or online?

11. otc

otc Senior member

I got mine for 80 on ebay a year and a half ago...luckily you can try them on and know what size works.

12. negusnegas

negusnegas Senior member

i saw a pretty cool odd tuxedo jacket by rrl for sale both on sf and on ebay. i think it was produced by caruso. i was wondering, has anybody handled it in person?

13. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

i saw a pretty cool odd tuxedo jacket by rrl for sale both on sf and on ebay. i think it was produced by caruso. i was wondering, has anybody handled it in person?

For the RRL denimheads, they realeased a limited bootcut pair. I might be able to post pics of it soon but they're fairly badass. Leather Wrangler-style backpocket patch.

14. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

For the RRL denimheads, they realeased a limited bootcut pair. I might be able to post pics of it soon but they're fairly badass. Leather Wrangler-style backpocket patch.

saw those too, those are really nice

15. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Has anybody seen the new American Graffiti collection yet?
    Any highlights?