1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. 00bam

00bam Senior member

what color is the irving shirt? is it a washed black or green or what?

2. RRL CLOTHING

RRL CLOTHING Senior member

I saw them Saturday, but turned it down due to $12 shipping and the fact they have no other RRL on the site. 1 bum piece just wasn't worth the hassle.

$40 + $12 + tax it just isn't worth it on pants that would realistically fetch $89 in that size. I also passed on the riveted belt the day earlier.

Hoping Barney's puts out hoards of new stuff soon.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  3. kmdsimpson

kmdsimpson Senior member

4. Mon Dieu

Mon Dieu Senior member

Will RRL be moving completely out of Japanese made denim in the future, This may have been asked and answered already...Have seen the cone pieces and am not a fan......If so will I will add the ones I like...

Thanks and have fun.

5. McPryon

McPryon Well-Known Member

I'm curious to know this, too. I'm searching for a pair of the fabled RRL Boss jeans in a 34 or 36 (38 was way too big for me). I really wish I hadn't missed them when they were in stores, but I really wasn't into jeans at all then.

6. harveyrabbit

harveyrabbit Senior member

Where did you find the green herringbone at that price? Curious because I was given a higher quote.

7. stevent

stevent Senior member

I bought in Melrose store, $220 list, 30% discount, 15% kicker, 9% sales tax
    =220*.7*.85*1.09

8. Dave_SFU

Dave_SFU Senior member

I love living in a place with no sales tax on clothing now.

9. urbanwoodsman

urbanwoodsman Senior member

Anyone have the RRL Maritime Buckle-Back pants in a size 33 or 34? If so, let me know. Been looking for them ever since I shamefully traded them away.

10. non boring

non boring Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Probably should be shared in a 'wdywt' post but still waiting for my digicam in the mail but it's what I wore to work today. Although they're not recent pickups but definitely pickups (roper jacket & adams boots) thanks to this thread and just wanted to share.

2 people like this.
  11. srgprod

srgprod Senior member

36W BNWT Pm me.

12. Sym

Sym Senior member

Finally got a chance to see this in person and a medium, my usual size, fit like a belly top. Shoulders and chest were fine but length was insanely short and the density was on the lighter side, which is too bad since the color was beautiful.

The color of the Indigo Pullover Hoodie was also pretty remarkable.

13. Farhad19620

Farhad19620 Senior member

Gentlemen,

anyone know when this 30% discount, 15% kicker is on until and how or can I use it on the RL USA web-site?

Thank you

14. barrettdudley

barrettdudley Senior member

Use code MPRE13. Ends October 31st. Doesn't work on everything though, just pre-sale items.

15. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

Does anyone know how the grommet leather belt fits? Looking back most people said they go up a size, i.e. 30 in RRL jeans 32 in the belt. I'm hoping this one doesn't run small as I wear 31 in RRL. Thanks.

16. indigoeagle

indigoeagle Senior member

I've got the Grommet Utility belt in 32 and am wearing mostly 32 and sometimes 34. The belt could have been a bit longer but is alright. When I close it there is perhaps 2 inches left, going to the first belt loop. Hope this helps.

17. Franky Paige

Franky Paige Well-Known Member

Does anyone have the Cafe Racer from last season (Black) size Small that's sitting in their closet and would perhaps be willing to sell it?

18. gumercindo

gumercindo Senior member

It's too bad; it's a beautiful color sweater.

19. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

Thanks for the help. When you close the belt what hole do you close it on? The last one? What do you mean when you say there is 2 inches left going to the first belt loop? Does the belt not even go past the first belt loop on your pants? Thanks.

20. indigoeagle

indigoeagle Senior member

It's in the third hole. And the end goes just under the first belt loop.