The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

1. b-ill

b-ill Senior member

RL in DC has RRL sweatshirts on sale for $75. They are the reversible style.

2. Hard2Fit

Hard2Fit Senior member

Georgetown store?

3. RyanAnderson

RyanAnderson Senior member

I am thinking of pulling the trigger on this http://www.rugby.com/shop/item.aspx?...719&cp=3138868

Does anyone know how it fits/the measurements of a size Small? I'm particularly worried about the length of the selves as it has functioning buttons and would be a expensive to have them altered.

4. el duderino

el duderino Senior member

b-ill, what colors were they? The reversible crew/hoodies should be on sale at any RL/RRL store. As always w/ RL stuff If your local store doesn't have your size you can have them check stock in other stores. I don't know what colors they made for the recent season, but the ones I saw in store were red and the waffle side is pinkish. They were on the 50% sale rack w/ additional 50% off of that. I had recently picked up the reversible crew in orange for full price though [​IMG]

5. b-ill

b-ill Senior member

Yep, the Georgetown store. They had two colors: 1 was a zip up red with the waffle inside and the other was a navy pullover with waffle inside.

6. greekonomist

greekonomist Senior member

Speaking of the Georgetown RL, is there currently any place in the DC Metro area to try on and buy RRL jeans?

7. Blog Marley

Blog Marley Senior member

what else is on sale at the georgetown store?

8. tooshay

tooshay Senior member

[Posted on the quick question thread, too]

Anyone know if it's possible to find RRL in London?

9. theRRshop

theRRshop Senior member

No RRL in London..

=

10. xchen

xchen Senior member

Found a pair of washed RRLs at Goodwill yesterday. Only time I have ever looked at the jeans at Goodwill and I find a pair of RRLs... What a nice day!

They are the slim fits. I've already got them in raw, white, and black, but I'll probably use these as beaters for working in and such.

11. stickshift

stickshift Senior member

b-ill, what colors were they?

The reversible crew/hoodies should be on sale at any RL/RRL store. As always w/ RL stuff If your local store doesn't have your size you can have them check stock in other stores. I don't know what colors they made for the recent season, but the ones I saw in store were red and the waffle side is pinkish. They were on the 50% sale rack w/ additional 50% off of that.

I had recently picked up the reversible crew in orange for full price though [​IMG]

Nice. I wonder if they do phone orders? [​IMG]

12. MarcBT

MarcBT Active Member

I am thinking of pulling the trigger on this http://www.rugby.com/shop/item.aspx?...719&cp=3138868

Does anyone know how it fits/the measurements of a size Small? I'm particularly worried about the length of the selves as it has functioning buttons and would be a expensive to have them altered.

Rugby is a bit smaller / more fitted than others RL lines. If you're in between go for a medium.

13. el duderino

Nice. I wonder if they do phone orders? [​IMG]

Yes, they do. It's a flat $15 shipping via FedEx and you will get charged sales tax based on the store you are calling.

As for someone wondering what other stuff was on sale, they should be the same at all locations as sales appear to be company wide. At mine, there was the red down parka, red fleece w/ quarter zip, then the usual tube t-shirts and short sleeve polos.

14. Casual

Casual Senior member

Yes, they do. It's a flat $15 shipping via FedEx and you will get charged sales tax based on the store you are calling.
    I've had stuff sent over from the L.A. RRL when they were out of my size locally and was never charged sales tax.

15. el duderino

I've had stuff sent over from the L.A. RRL when they were out of my size locally and was never charged sales tax.
    Weird, I've phone ordered from a couple of RRL and RL stores and have always been charged tax based on the store I called. It isn't itemized on the receipt as sales tax though, just included in the price I'm charged. And any time I'm given the price on the phone of the item, they always include sales tax in that price.