• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dynamics

Reaction score

I have a pair of the raw black slim fits. The newer version from last year. They're definitely slimmer than the indigo raws and don't stretch as much; I only sized down one waist size and that was perfect for me. I also soaked immediately. But, a great pair nonetheless.

I'm a 33 waist in APC New Standards. So I probably should go a size up on the raw black slim fits?

BlackBourg12

Reaction score
Hello all. I'm new here and was browsing the classified section for a nice leather duffe,l preferably black and saw a thread dedicated to one of my favorite brands and had to join! Anyway, does anyone know where I could find a pair of barn red or oxblood RRL slim fit denim size 36 or 38? These jeans are like an urban legend to me as I can't find them. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

osadolor619

Reaction score
I sold a pair to NAMOR in size 36 a while ago that he claims to never wear. Other than that... Forget about it. Literally.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ still got em. wore them once but my closet has loved them ever since

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah i have the oxbloods and wore them twice but never gain. still love them but its more of a collectors piece then an actual everyday piece

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i wish one day to live a lifestyle that allows me to wear the jeans every day (no ****)

Last edited:

Opermann

Reaction score

Anyway, does anyone know where I could find a pair of barn red or oxblood RRL slim fit denim size 36 or 38? These jeans are like an urban legend to me as I can't find them. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

I have a NWT pair in size 26. But I don't believe anyone has ever successfully stretched a pair of jeans 10 sizes.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kept my oxbloods for a few months then sold them. Kinda wish I got more for them but I never wore them and didn't plan to. Have nantucket red ones from like a year ago as well that I've not yet worn

Evil Abed

Reaction score
Any ideas on the names or vintages of these two that I found today? Guessing just plain old...

Really heavy duty pants, plain otherwise.

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Any ideas on the names or vintages of these two that I found today? Guessing just plain old...

None of those are actually vintage RRL from c.1993. You can tell from the scroll used in the logo. Originally, the ends of the scroll pointed upwards, but more recently when RL decided to re-release RRL the scroll ends were made to point downwards. I don't know the names of any of the items but I would think they are only a few years old. They look like nice pants.

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have a NWT pair in size 26. But I don't believe anyone has ever successfully stretched a pair of jeans 10 sizes.

Looks like some have tried.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads