• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

non boring

Reaction score

Pink Pony event September 27 to October 8. 25% off, says RRL included.

Did you receive a flier in the mail or email? I haven't received anything. Is there a special code?

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Flyer in the mail received for Pink Pony.
Code is RLGIVING12 although they always have it prominately featured on the site once it starts.

dastig

Reaction score
Thanks for all who reached out to me and helping a brother out. I can order anything for you guys, even if it is an online order. Also, if I order it for you, I can get you free shipping even if it is less than 195.

Best Regards,

Robert

[email protected]

mfbnyc

Reaction score
Unless someone here saw this in 1990s, when RRL was RL Country - it may be impossible to verify. Even taking it to Ralph himself...Seller has good ratings, seems to be vintage, if you like it, then I see no issue
RRL sells a lot of vintage belts - it appears from the description that the seller is claiming that this is one of them. So no, it's not RRL-manufactured, but a true vintage piece.

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like the fair isle cardgan is out of XS, and only 2 Smalls left... sale hasnt even started yet.. wow...

I didn't see these last week:

pPOLO2-13705086_lifestyle_v360x480.jpg

pPOLO2-13705586_lifestyle_v360x480.jpg

Since I am now liviing in Minnesota.. I could justify one of these for the winter, I'm told its harsh

Last edited:

randomtw

Reaction score

Thanks for all who reached out to me and helping a brother out. I can order anything for you guys, even if it is an online order. Also, if I order it for you, I can get you free shipping even if it is less than 195.
Best Regards,
Robert
[email protected]

I'm interested and sent you a pm a few days ago...

harveyrabbit

Reaction score
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/...5641&view=99&s=A-ProductAge&parentPage=family

Product Description:
"Antique-style trim-fitting trouser with high waist in Japanese yarn-dyed wool twill. Unwashed for deadstock feel.
Button fly with shank closures. Belted waist with suspender buttons and a buckle back.
On-seam side pockets. Hand-turned back welt pockets.
Unwashed for deadstock feel.
100% cotton. Machine washable. Imported."

Well, which is it?

wool, or cotton patterned after wool? This is confusing.

Last edited:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/...5641&view=99&s=A-ProductAge&parentPage=family
Product Description:
"Antique-style trim-fitting trouser with high waist in Japanese yarn-dyed wool twill. Unwashed for deadstock feel.
Button fly with shank closures. Belted waist with suspender buttons and a buckle back.
On-seam side pockets. Hand-turned back welt pockets.
Unwashed for deadstock feel.
100% cotton. Machine washable. Imported."
Well, which is it?
wool, or cotton patterned after wool? This is confusing.

Looks like twill cotton and title is also cotton

AriGold

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The jacket is OK.

Recent RRL Purchases:

Faded Cream Plaid Shirt ($47)

and RRL Officer Chinos (i love these, i should have waited for the pink pony sale though, as i only got them 3 weeks ago).

RRL_zpsbed64307.jpg

RRLtags_zps0930bdb7.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads