1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. deez nuts

deez nuts Senior member

i think i mentioned this already, but someone was selling the navy cardigan with the big indian head in a Medium a while back... anyone remember who it was?

@rrlgambler - the photo in your avy, i was told that indian head logo looks "funny" because a difficult hand stitch process was employed. anyone know more about it?

Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
  2. patrick_b

patrick_b Senior member

Posted these images in the AE thread today and it got me wondering...hem or keep the cuff? Officer chino about 8 months in. Should've sized down but I still like them a lot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
  3. Dave_SFU

Dave_SFU Senior member

Favorite cardigan right there.

4. hoit1981

hoit1981 Senior member

They look great. Personally I prefer a narrower hem, so if it was possible I would have had them tapered. There's no denying that what you have going on equals a fantastic look. Bravo sir!

5. Dynamics

Dynamics Senior member

And the sale is currently live online.

EDIT: 2/3 from my list are included: The roper and both black/dyed chino's are allowed. Sucks black slim-fit denim aren't.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  6. stevent

stevent Senior member

Want the sunglasses case but don't wanna pay shipping for it.

And no wway the black on blacks were going to be included, Barneys still has them on sale

7. Dave_SFU

Dave_SFU Senior member

Wanted to grab a few tshirts but they were sold out in Small before i woke up at 6:30am.

8. captainshields

captainshields Senior member

Exactly where I'm at. haha

9. Baldomero

Baldomero Well-Known Member

In order of my interest:

Santa Fe Work Jacket: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/...03426&prodFindSrc=cart&sProdEvar=Shopping+Bag
    Big Bell Twill Jacket: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/...08516&prodFindSrc=cart&sProdEvar=Shopping+Bag
    Roper Denim Jacket: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/...08496&prodFindSrc=cart&sProdEvar=Shopping+Bag

Which do you guys like? I am not sure if I like the zipper on the work jacket, but maybe it looks nice unzipped. It being the best deal also helps. And something throws me off about the roper jacket, though I'm not sure what. There is something very... flat about it. If you guys have any pictures or any experience with these items, please share. Thanks!

Just so you know, those shoes look really disconcerting with those work chinos. The shoes are too dressy and the chinos are too casual.

If it makes you feel any better, I find that at 6'0" the RRL t-shirt I tried on fit me way too short and my midriff was dangerously close to making a cameo. I imagine most of the t-shirts are at the same dimensions.

10. captainshields

11. RobearH

RobearH Senior member

Kinda of a pain to have to put each item in cart to see if it is on sale...oh well. I did opt to go with the glass case @ $38 since I was getting a few other things.

12. captainshields

Just pulled the trigger on the case by itself...even with $8 shipping. Oh well. Looks nice!

13. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

yeah i have the glasses case and the card case

its a really thin metal/alumanum casing but looks sick and me thinks would look better with age and beaten up anyways :)

14. Saturdays

Saturdays Senior member

You don't have to do that, just click on the link in the private sale page on the left that says RRL Up to 30% off. Only sale items will show up then.

The indian head shirt right? Was gone in small so fast...hopefully a store has it.

15. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

anyone have or seen the modified field coat?

i have the flight jacket so not sure if i want this one too. seems like overkill and i LOVE the color and fit of the flight so dont see myself wearing this one too

16. captainshields

I was gonna grab the card case too but it was already gone at 8 this morning...

17. RobearH

RobearH Senior member

Ha easy. [​IMG] I went in thru the cart I had started last night and then categories in RRL.

18. Dave_SFU

Dave_SFU Senior member

Who is gonna be the first one to get these?

[​IMG]

19. stu00a

stu00a Senior member

Holy shit

Which store is that?

20. calidist

calidist Senior member

Do I really need a second pair? :)