1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Jagger_On

Jagger_On Senior member

Cheers mate.

2. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Can anybody comment on fit of the Red Chambray Jackrabbit shirt?

[​IMG]

3. FlyGuy

FlyGuy Well-Known Member

I have REcieived the invite via mail. 40 off + 15 if mail card is brought in store or using the URL bt April 25- may 1.

URL is: ralphlauren.com/privatesale

Just was at store front too. None of the core items incld or summer. Only spring stuff. Cannot pre-sale but they will hold until thurs.

Happy shopping. PM me for addtl details if wanted.

Enjoy!

Edit: I've heard of 25 + 15, 30 + 15, and mine 40 + 15....not sure if they are handling via personal account

Last edited: Apr 21, 2013
  4. stu00a

stu00a Senior member

Can you post the invitation card please?

5. rrlgambler

rrlgambler Senior member

I have the card and it reads Up To 40% of plus a 15% kicker. It's my understanding whatever RRL that is on sale will be 30% with the 15% kicker.

6. mikeharo

mikeharo Senior member

Now comes several pages of the twice annual "how do I get an invite" posts

2 people like this.
  7. rrlgambler

rrlgambler Senior member

8. rrlgambler

rrlgambler Senior member

9. captainshields

captainshields Senior member

I usually get the private sales, etc stuff in the mail but I haven't got anything...
    Has it already started? Not sure what I missed

10. mikeharo

mikeharo Senior member

did not get mine yet - for the fall pre sale, mine came day before it started

11. Jetter

Jetter Member

sorry to ask if this is an obvious one.. but how do we get the 15% off kicker?
    Is there a code for online?

12. FlyGuy

FlyGuy Well-Known Member

All - its pretty straight forward. No need to post card. Webstore opens on the 25th (no time). Sale starts the 25th. Go to the link in my prior post. No code needed. The extra 15 klcker only works through the end of the month.

I imagine we all will get a fancy email saying PRIVATE SALE STORE OPEN!

Frustrated that the "core" and "staple" items aren't included - as had been in the past - but oh well. Supposedly wont happen this year either.

13. Baldomero

Baldomero Well-Known Member

The million dollar question is what belt are you going to wear with them?

14. ziggny

ziggny Member

Hey guys. Sorry in advance if this is buried somewhere in the thread, but I had a question on the sizing for the RRL slim fit selvedge jeans. I tried on a pair of the 32 x 30, which were absolutely perfect. I'm debating on whether to size down one in the waist (accounting for expected stretching), but does anybody have insight on whether/how much the inseam will stretch? Should I expect bunching around the knee, requiring me to more to a 32 inseam? Thanks much.

15. grundletaint

grundletaint Senior member

Hand-tooled leather one I picked up in Laredo.

16. jamezism

jamezism Active Member

I posted this in the Ask a question thread but I didn't get any response so I thought I'd try here. I came across this odd Ralph Lauren tie. What's odd about it is the fabric appears to be Stefano Ricci silk. Do other brands sometimes use Stefano Ricci silk or did someone randomly sew on a Ralph Lauren tag to the tie?

[​IMG]

17. misterjuiceman

misterjuiceman Senior member

My slim-fits are one of the seasonal washes, but I found sizing down (same size as low-straight) works for me. It's a little snug, but it stretched out to be comfortable after not too much time. I haven't noticed the knees becoming baggy with any of my RRLs. If the pants fit perfectly, I would buy that size and wear a belt.

18. hoit1981

hoit1981 Senior member

You're probably better off posting this in the HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker thread.

19. stevent

stevent Senior member

Lots of false information in this post, the 15% off is a kicker they will email you and send you a post card. If you don't get one you should call and try to get one or go through an SA like dastig here.

And since when have core items been included in private sales?

20. jim10

jim10 Well-Known Member

Just received my post card. There is no code on it this time. Anyone who accesses the Private Sale URL will get the discount.