1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. stu00a

stu00a Senior member

I was there last September and women's stuff filled half of the wall where the belts are.

2. RRL CLOTHING

RRL CLOTHING Senior member

Cool, maybe one day women's will take off if there is more exposure online, but I don't know many women who want to dress like that I think for girls in their 20s D&S does a much better job at a much better price.

My g/f seems to be one of very few women out there who has a decent collection of RRL jeans, workshirts and jackets.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
  3. Denim

Denim Senior member

I was there not too long ago, men outnumbered the girls...

Very helpful staff, amazing people.

4. Joserosalesz

Joserosalesz Member

Hello,

I am new to the site. I am trying to find something like the Slim Faded Khaki that are on the RRL website. I know slim fit runs smaller, than the Low Straight, does anybody know of any Khaki low straight similar to those on sale? I'm a size 32X30

Also in the sale coming up, do you think those slim faded khaki be on?

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=17408666

Thank you,

This Blog is amazing btw.

5. kmdsimpson

kmdsimpson Senior member

So that's why Star Iron Ore shirt fits so funky...

6. spudnik99

spudnik99 Senior member

The women's site is online, wife has three dress and a couple of jeans in the shopping bag, she's not done yet...there goes the trip to Bhutan....

7. Baldomero

Baldomero Well-Known Member

Perhaps you can help me regarding the vintage rise rinse denim online for women. My girlfriend is usually a 27 but she couldn't fit those on at all. Would it be a safe bet to size up two?

8. captainshields

captainshields Senior member

I'm jealous. I wish my gf would dress like that. She won't come anywhere close!

1 person likes this.
  9. Lord Nick

Lord Nick Senior member

hey guys first time posting here and love the thread! let me start off by saying i have 2 other pairs of rrl slim fits in 28x30 and 28x32, one raw and one once washed. quality and fit are great on both of them so i decided to order some of the white wash for summer in 28x30. well let me tell you why im extremely dissatisfied:

first off the MAJOR thing is that the website clearly says they are MADE IN U.S.A., but the tag suggests otherwise, check out the pics:

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc91/samplesurf/photo-1.png

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc91/samplesurf/photo.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc91/samplesurf/photo1.jpg

second biggest problem is they feel cheap and the fit is way off! so tight i cant even pull them all the way up. i will be returning these but doubt ill go for another white pair, everyone beware!!!

10. deez nuts

deez nuts Senior member

dropped the price on last 2 pairs of naval chinos, i need lunch money!

anyone buy that indian head t-shirt? how is it?

11. Opermann

Opermann Senior member

My wife loves rrl. About time with the women's collection!

12. Dave_SFU

Dave_SFU Senior member

That indian head shirt is one of the first things im picking up when the price drops. Cant justify $85 on a tshirt though when i make them every day myself and know they cost $4-$6 to make (and mine are made in the US, im sure the RRL ones cost maybe $1-2 overseas

13. captainshields

captainshields Senior member

In the same boat!

14. grundletaint

grundletaint Senior member

I bought the fucker. It's nice. Pretty thin material and not as boxy as some of their other T-shirts. Be prepared to make up a story about a lodge.

15. Lord Nick

Lord Nick Senior member

update: basically i called customer service to complain about my order and inquire about the accuracy of item descriptions, the operator said this was a huge discrepancy on their part and apologized. i was also told i would not be charged the 5 dollar restocking fee and be emailed a $20 gift certificate which doesnt come close to justifying my upset

16. Baldomero

Baldomero Well-Known Member

While the rigid denim can be sized down, you've got to go true to size with the black and white washes.

17. RRL CLOTHING

Major BS. It's like the marketing staff doesn't even try anymore.

18. RRL CLOTHING

My g/f has 2 boyfits, 1 slim straight (from the old days), 1 slim bootcut, 1 ranch fit, 2 slim fit and 2 or 3 other ones I don't know the cut (could be aforementioned.)

In Diesel and 7FMK she usually wears 25 or 26. In Nudies (Slim Jim/Thin Finn/High Kai) a 28/29. Most RRL has been about 26 or 27. Not sure about the "vintage skinny" or whatever as there are too many cuts out there to keep track of for women in recent seasons. She usually picks up 1 of each cut/wash in 26/27 whenever they put out new arrivals for women.

[​IMG]

RRL Roper jacket
    RRL workshirt
    RRL jeans (santos2)
    Frye Harness
    A hand tooled bag of some sort.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2013
  19. hoit1981

hoit1981 Senior member

Wow! Shitty fabric, shitty fit and made in the People's Republic! What have you done RRL?! This is going to be hard to forgive.

20. deez nuts

deez nuts Senior member

how does it run?