• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

stickshift

Reaction score

Stickshift - Hope you can still get the extra 25% off from your purchases.
Also I know many of you dig the workwear details but I just can't get behind the shirts with the chinstraps. When worn they look stupid. Just my 2 cents.

I bought most of my stuff from Barneys and got an even better discount than from RL :)

iotan

Reaction score

UPDATE:
Just got an email from our buyers in NY.
The sale will begin on Wednesday, but the additional 25% won't start till Thursday. This shouldn't effect anything, since everyone will wait till Thursday anyways.
For all those who requested items, I will track them down and put them on hold on Wednesday, so they can be rung up and shipped out Thursday morning. I will contact those who requested the items on Wednesday to get your info if I don't have it already.
Thanks again for all the support. Also, anyone who is local to Chicago, should stop by. RRL is on the second floor in the room to your right.
-Robert

Will the additional 25% be through a code that we will receive by email if we shop RRL enough or automatically applied across the site? Thanks!

RobearH

Reaction score
Will the additional 25% be through a code that we will receive by email if we shop RRL enough or automatically applied across the site? Thanks!
I understand it to be a straight further markdown i.e. $554.99 will be $416.24. Hopefully we will also be able to use the 10% coupon code on top of that. Personally looking forward to tomorrow, but my bank account is dreading it! Getting this amoung other things.

Last edited:

iotan

Reaction score

I understand it to be a straight further markdown i.e. $554.99 will be $416.24. Hopefully we will also be able to use the 10% coupon code on top of that. Personally looking forward to tomorrow, but my bank account is dreading it! Getting this amoung other things.

Thanks. I am not aware of a current 10% off code. Can you post it (assuming it is not a one-time use code)?

RobearH

Reaction score
Sure, BZR4543 is the one I received about 2 weeks ago.....still valid as of today.

Last edited:

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I understand it to be a straight further markdown i.e. $554.99 will be $416.24. Hopefully we will also be able to use the 10% coupon code on top of that. Personally looking forward to tomorrow, but my bank account is dreading it! Getting this amoung other things.

like that hoodie as well but sooo expensive even with discount i cant justify it :(

RobearH

Reaction score
I thought $375 after extra 10% for an original piece wasn't bad. In close-ups the detail on it is amazing IMO.

Last edited:

0waterbouys

Reaction score
So I was wondering if anyone could help with a predicament I have been having. I've been trying to find a pair of selvedge officer chinos that fit me but I've not had much luck. I've tried only tried on one pair of 31's and they werent even close to fitting around the waist properly. I usually wear a 29-30 depending on brand. For reference I wear a 29 in my Wings + Horns chinos.

Could I buy a pair of size 30 officer chinos and then tailor down? Or would the fit be too wonky. I want to try and find a 29 (even been recommended trying a 28 by a friend who works at a local boutique) but have never seen a pair in that size for sale. Any thoughts?

paul_s

Reaction score

Could I buy a pair of size 30 officer chinos and then tailor down? Or would the fit be too wonky. I want to try and find a 29 (even been recommended trying a 28 by a friend who works at a local boutique) but have never seen a pair in that size for sale. Any thoughts?

You could contact Context and see if they have your size or call any Ralph Lauren store, they are happy to call and check other stores for you..

http://www.contextclothing.com/coming-rrl.php

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
love it but have never worn it and need more liquid funds... still new with tags. so willing to pass it on if someone wants it

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads