Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

1. oceansaway

oceansaway Senior member

If you scroll down to the larger pictures of this jacket, you'll notice that BP has electronically blurred the price tag so that you can't read the price.

2. hoit1981

hoit1981 Senior member

So... not a lot going on in the weird and wonderful world of RRL at the moment huh?

I'm having to send my chino shorts back unfortunately. First, they have stretched out like crazy and second, there is a small "tear" at the base of the button fly. It might not look like much, but I'm convinced that if I were to snag them on something, the tear would rip would open. I even worry that this might happen when I'm buttoning the fly...

Pretty unimpressed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. hoit1981

hoit1981 Senior member

Son of a bitch!

4. Chi321

Chi321 Member

First time poster….Long time lurker

This is so wild. You post a lot about how petty the outlet managers are, yet you obsess over this other RL seller. While his prices are outlandishly high, what’s with the infatuation? First, you link an ebay discussion forum where you have called him out and admitted to reporting him. Now, you are mentioning a time that you badgered him about his prices being above MSRP. You sound just as petty and bored, if not more, than the managers you are always complaining about. Your prices at the_denim_vault aren’t exactly what I would consider competitively fair either. Maybe they are below MSRP but not by much, considering what you pay for each item.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2012

5. Rincon

Rincon Senior member

lmao at outlet trolling "resale" sellers complaining about "fairness" concerning anything.

Their entire "business" is the clothing equivalent of ticket scalping.

6. hoit1981

hoit1981 Senior member

It's not exactly "wild". It's just fun to ridicule him because he's ripe for ridiculing. Try not to take yourself / us / this forum too seriously.

7. RRL CLOTHING

RRL CLOTHING Senior member

LOL trolls are coming out today. There's a big difference selling below MSRP (at any discount) and selling ABOVE MSRP or trying to deceive buyers as to the actual value of an item. He posted "MSRP XXX" which was higher than in actuality. Since then he has stopped posting MSRPs. In case you haven't read the thread other people call him out on his prices, I don't, though in all fairness, I would NEVER ask $3300 for a jacket I bought for $200 at the Soiffer Haskin sale.

You should stay lurking (though you obviously have another account here I'm sure - or is that you BP! Since you seem to be targeting me and not the other 10 members that regularly and actively hate BP)

you have my Ebay ID completely wrong.

8. RobearH

RobearH Senior member

Hoit, Too bad about your shorts. I just received mine (1 in each color) and hope to have better luck. I have only worn the green so far and not laundered yet. I felt the fit was like you described and a little looser in waist then I expected.

9. Chi321

Chi321 Member

What makes me a troll and not you? Because I am new to the forum? I am not defending him for selling above MSRP. I think it is crazy also. I just don't understand why you ride his jock so hard.

A few months back, there was a deal on RRL hats on RL's website. You said on here that you bought the hats, and coincidently, the_denim_vault listed 24 of them pretty quickly afterwards. Ebay item #221045470989.

ETA: Both you and denim_vault utilize rythm fuk's photos.

10. RRL CLOTHING

I guess there is only 1 reseller who buys RRL hats from outlet stores or when the website makes a sale price? Also I bought 1 hat for myself because they sold out immediately (they only had 2 or 3.) I DO buy stuff for myself from time to time... Great work detective watson, you fail to understand that every reseller (ebay and otherwise) probably lurks this forum just like you do in search of sales and discounts.

11. hoit1981

hoit1981 Senior member

Yeah I tried on the small size in store and they were a bit too tight. I wasn't expecting the tts to stretch out so much... They've probably stretched out 2" or so already... :plain:

12. Chi321

Chi321 Member

Listen, there are three established, high quantity resellers in South Florida. The_denim_valut, hanansi and gotselvedge. You have thrown hanansi and gotselvdge under the bus numerous times, pointing out what they look like and when you have seen them. The_denim_vault is the only one you let slide, and that is because it is you.

13. cumbythegallon

cumbythegallon New Member

I say, ignant muthafucka's in this piece!, talkin' mad shit, like they shit dont stink.sounds like bunch of faggots, talkin about chinos., did you count the thread count on those?, pathetic outlet to vent. [​IMG]abusing the weak,in reality, you are all just jealous of each others possesion.bunch of rednecks, bunch of hypocrites. droolin' over murdocks, bowerys. dreamin of clothes rack, dry humpin' the racks.did you wet yourselves?cummin' honey?yes honey,75 % off!, off prices or your dicks!!what the fuck! get a fuckin' life.crackheads!rrl the new crack! fuckin' pathetic! get a fuckin' life.[​IMG]talking smack, back the shit up, ooh, your avatar is the same as mine,ooh. so what. whine, whine, and more bitchin'!

Is this a comedy forum, drama forum, or a bitch forum..Either way, just entertaining[​IMG]!, dont forget to ask your cableguy a 75 % discount, and print your coupons, for extra head.PUSSY!!Malibu bitches in effect.

fuck you all and good night.

Whats the deal with f*cking with a seller on these forum, I noticed that, every seller is getting f*cked on this forum, is it because, re-sellers hating the re-sellers, or competition??. This forum is pathetic.A Joke This forum sounds like MEAN GIRLS FORUM!!!!

14. RRL CLOTHING

There are WAYYYYYYYY more than 3 in South Florida. First I was accused of being RR shop now denimvault next i'll be accused of being BP himself using a form of deranged self deprecating humor to try to promote and get more exposure for my business on the forums.

You think it's petty I stalk outlet managers but you are stalking me? Signed up for the forums just to call me out? Hypocrite much? What are you trying to achieve here my new brunswick friend?