• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Chyeaa

Great gif btw

Right click, save

Last edited:

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

PSR talk is the best part of this thread recently. It gets old talking about how the same 4 styles of jeans fit for the 1000th time.

+1

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Damn really?

A: Hey guys PSR is awesome, I bought a ton of **** and sold it for more, much more
B: Me too, did they bring out any stuff at your outlet?
A: Nah, but I did see a Japanese guy walk out with bags of ****
B: Me too! WTF? the managers hate me
A: Same, for some reason the managers dislike selling stuff to a handful of hawks you just resell for 100-250% of cost. Stupid right? I mean we help drive their sales
C: What is PSR?
A: ...
B: ...
D: Stands for past season retail
A: You dont know what PSR stands for? dumb, Ive been doing this before you even knew about RRL (im special)
B: My outlet took away the PSR rack today
C: Same here. I talked to the manager and "blah, blah, blah"

..... 3 weeks later....

B: Did they bring out any PSR at your outlet?
A: Yeah, nothing good though..

This? You guys like this? 95% percent of you arent even near any RL outlets that stock RRL

Last edited:

RRL CLOTHING

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
want me to do an impression of you?

A: CHECK OUT MY PROGRESS ON MY SELVEDGE CHINOS BROSEPHS. I LIKE THE BROWN ONES SO MUCH I BOUGHT THE BLUE ONES TOO
A: HOW DO YOU LIKE MY NEW ALDEN SHOOZ
A: BUY MY NORSE PROJECT PARACHUTE PANTS
A: 95% OF MY RRL COMES FROM PSR SCOURING EBAY VULTURES
A: I BOUGHT THIS SICK LEATHER JACKET FOR $39, IT LOOKS AND FITS LIKE **** BUT IT WAS CHEAP

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ god damn, thats perfect. want to write my style forum rrl biography?

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What happened to that guy who went on and on about preserving the integrity/ exclusivity/ demographic of RRL? I feel he would have something amusing to say.

PS stalking outlet managers is disturbing.

PPS RRL's website is still total ****.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What happened to that guy who went on and on about preserving the integrity/ exclusivity/ demographic of RRL? I feel he would have something amusing to say.
PS stalking outlet managers is disturbing.
PPS RRL's website is still total ****.

Pretty sure he got banned

As for RRL Clothing why don't you post stuff you get for us to buy beforehand? Still don't get why don't want to sell to us directly

RRL CLOTHING

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:

Outlet managers who watch people's every move in the cameras, not because they cause trouble or shoplift, but because they're ideal customers who never complain, never return merchandise, help take hoards of old, generally unwanted past season clothing off their hands, increase their sales volume and much more, receive harassment instead of respect because they spend too much $$$ (buy less and spend less money - there's a business concept!) at an OUTLET store is more disturbing.. but I digress.

Quote: It's nothing personal, there are enough resellers on the forums already and I choose not to get involved at this time.

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
so much facepalm here. RRL Clothing, what I described is exactly what you do. Why not admit it instead of getting defensive and irritated. Im sure 80% of your posts are directly concerned with PSR and really it benefits no one but yourself. Its as if the RRL thread is your personal diary to vent about what happened to you at a RL outlet store that day. And judging from your post count and username, you have no existence outside of this thread. Its safe to say that all you do is go on about PSR. We get it, thanks. Its been cool learning about it

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics