Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

1. stu00a

stu00a Senior member

My store got nothing but usual RLX craps.
    I just can't wait to see my other stores to receive PSRs since they are under renovation for a month or two.

They should get pretty good amount of RRLs.

2. RRL CLOTHING

RRL CLOTHING Senior member

There was this one really nice floral paisley shirt I swore was an RRL but it was in fact RLX.

3. Winston S.

Winston S. Senior member

Well I mean you don't really know until you get in right? If you want for other people to report, then you probably missed out on the good stuff.

4. Kensington

Kensington Senior member

Doe anyone have any idea where I can find this cardigan on discount? Is it sold out everywhere?

[​IMG]

5. harveyrabbit

harveyrabbit Senior member

I'm totally interested in finding the shawl sweater very similar to this Northbend jacket

The biggest difference between the two is the lack of the buckleback on the Shawl Sweater and the fact that it is made of the geelong wool.
    My favorite pieces from last winter were the logger and the black and plaid hoodie. The geelong wool is just sick and totally makes those pieces.

I'm looking for a size medium, so if anyone comes across it or has one and want to part with it, please let me know.

-Harvey

6. stevent

stevent Senior member

Polo shoes are mostly pretty crappy quality. EG, C&J aren't "Polo" shoes like the ones deez posted. Deez probably got them for super cheap but I'm not sure I'd wait in line for them at any price

Last edited: May 4, 2012

7. RRLstyle

RRLstyle Member

Looking to buy a RRL gamblers Jacket in XL

8. RRL CLOTHING

Anyone heading to the outlet this weekend to find RRL -

[​IMG]

*This offer is valid through May 2, 2012 through May 9, 2012 at Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Stores, Polo Ralph Lauren Children's Factory Stores and Ralph Lauren Home Factory Stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico only. This offer is not valid in Japanese or European Factory Stores, cannot be combined with any other offer and is valid for one transaction only. This offer is not valid for the purchase of gift cards, philanthropic items, Reusable Organic Totes and cannot be applied to previously purchased merchandise. This offer must be presented and surrendered upon purchase. This offer has no cash value and is valid for in-store purchases only: Phone, mail and e-mail orders will not be accepted. Item vary by location. Not all colors or styles available in all locations. Offer code: 4083
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Dave_SFU

Dave_SFU Senior member

Check Industrie Denim in SF. They had one a month ago. Full price though

10. deez nuts

deez nuts Senior member

i did get them for cheap, but i wasnt waiting in line solely for shoes. i picked up alot of items, $10 swim trunks, $10-$15 long bills and bucket hats, a jacket, sweater, among others. i'm going to sell one or two items and keep the rest. i dont dress up every day of the week in RRL like you fine folk lol. it's a sample sale, i'm not expecting some amazing finds... but like i said, not only do i like RRL, but i am a huge fan of vintage blue label items (i.e. snow beach, suicide ski, polo hi tech, polo sport) and alot of times the sample sales drop things that are reminiscent of that late 80s/early 90s era.

11. RRL CLOTHING

Hey Dave, that Mr. Freedom jacket you have listed in your sig is fucking sick.

12. hoit1981

hoit1981 Senior member

+1. Its very awesome!

13. hoit1981

hoit1981 Senior member

I just measured the "seafoam" corduroy's I bought in that accidental sale a while ago. I've worn them a couple of times and the waist has already stretched from 18" to 19.5". I might have to get these bad boys altered...

14. Kensington

Kensington Senior member

I always buy size 28 and they end up stretching to a 32" on all the pants and denim I own.

15. Dingusberry

Dingusberry Senior member

How are RRL's cashmere sweaters? Is it better than PRL cashmere sweaters?

And is it worth the price of $125?