• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got this particular polo from Context but Polo.com has this one online...

RobearH

Reaction score
I got this particular polo from Context but Polo.com has this one online...

That one was is already in my cart....but may go after the other as well.
Never heard of Context until now, what are the bucks you mentioned. I also see that you have to email them for RRl stuff instead of putting stuff in cart and checking out.

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For every $100 you spend they give you $10 credit for use on your next purchase.

RRL is very restrictive about selling online so retailers can only show their product but require you to call in to place an order.

RRL CLOTHING

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went to the Sawgrass outlet today, no 75% racks, just a pitiful little shelf half-shelf tucked away in one of the obscure corners of the store. No RRL, just some big pony polos and D&S marked super cheap ($12-15) after discounts.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
still waiting on mine :(

ill prolly have it early next week

it was a huge fiasco cuz it got sent to wrong address, had to go back, and then is finally on its way to the right place

stu00a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Went to the Sawgrass outlet today, no 75% racks, just a pitiful little shelf half-shelf tucked away in one of the obscure corners of the store. No RRL, just some big pony polos and D&S marked super cheap ($12-15) after discounts.
They are probably holding in the back or waiting for more shipments to come in. And when they have large amount of RRLs, they will put PSR at 50% for about a month. PSR percentages change on Thursday.

Ghost01

Reaction score
Finally got round to washing my Slim Fit Rigids after a couple of years wear. I know RRL Clothing has been desperate to see the results!

Surprised by how much the trousers shrunk back to true size - they fell tight but then again they had stretched out a lot during wear.

Lost the dark oily indigo looked and have been replaced by a nice vivid blue\white contrast.

Thankfully i have a new pair of the 1936 Rigids to start working on.

Reaction score
They do look awesome! I've got a question about some RRL jeans I just found at a thrift store. Can anyone help me? I'd really appreciate it!

Reaction score
Good point. Well, first of all they appear to be a boys 18. I can't find any references to any RRL kids clothing anywhere. I have a pair of RRL mens jeans and that's what drew me to them. Do they make RRL kids? They are selvedge.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads