1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Dave_SFU

Dave_SFU Senior member

Sometime between 1993 and 1998

2. srgprod

srgprod Senior member

Take an oily rag and rub it over the patch. Motor oil works best.

3. ShiroiAkuma

ShiroiAkuma Senior member

or just use lather oil.... Motor oil is going to stain everything you sit on & shirts for a while.

4. Saturdays

Saturdays Senior member

5. rice from NT

rice from NT Member

hey guise, sorry I meant the black part.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2012
  6. Saturdays

Saturdays Senior member

Sharpie

7. prajna12

prajna12 Senior member

Does anyone know how the slim fit black jeans are running on polo.com? Or does anyone have a pair that measures ~34-35?

8. Trimalchio

Trimalchio Senior member

Not sure why you'd want to? Whatever process they originally did to dye probably can't be easily replicated. And the natural fading effect would probably look pretty cool....

9. Gbusiek

Gbusiek New Member

Do you know a source where I can buy the same vest in XL? Thanks.

George
    gbusiek@me.com

10. Gbusiek

Gbusiek New Member

Love them...Looking for the same sweater in XL. Ideas?

11. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

Just came back from the holocaust museam where-amount some horrific images-I saw some Jewish prisoner garb. The first thing question I had was "has Ralphy made a holocaust collection? because these god awful ugly patch work pants look oddly familiar"

:fu: RRL

12. RobearH

RobearH Senior member

George, PM sent. R

13. RobearH

RobearH Senior member

Says NEW without tags but how do we really know haw many mouths have really been on that whistle? [​IMG] Not to mention that it looks like someone shot it with a BB gun....maybe just distressing! [​IMG]

14. osadolor619

osadolor619 Senior member

Well.. It's mine and I don't use whistles. It's been sitting in a shoebox. And I've never used a BB gun before

1 person likes this.
  15. RobearH

RobearH Senior member

Good luck with sale!

R

P.S Those braces are sweet...if only I had some work Chinos with buttons. [​IMG]

16. osadolor619

osadolor619 Senior member

I sold one before to some dude in Japan.. I bought all of those braces for myself thinking that I'd wear them but I never have. They've been in my closet just hanging there. So I figured I'd let them go.

17. Franky Paige

Franky Paige Well-Known Member

Anyone knows where I can find these chinos, I ordered the newer ones "Boss Chino" but like the officer fit of the previous ones better. Perhaps someone can point me to the right boutique, or even have a pair that they haven’t worn and willing to sell. Thanks for any help

[​IMG]

18. GusW

GusW Senior member Dubiously Honored

I was in the San Francisco store on Fillmore on Friday. They have a full selection of many of the new fall items in. Although I feel in my heart that a waxed jacket should be a Barbour, I really liked the RRL versions that are similar to the Barbour International. They have a regular version and a vest both in green. Especially noteworthy was the vest with a buckle tab collar, four front pockets, one slanted, but what separated it from the International was 1) green and not black, 2) it had two rear buckle tabs to give a more fitted look and 3) two rear snap pockets for your "stuff". It would look ideal worn over a chunky knit sweater.

I like the Barbour International, but the jet black color and bright brass snaps are a bit much. The International is a lot cheaper and made in the UK. Hmmmmm.....decisions, decisions.

They also had several cashmere and cashmere blend shawl collar cardigan sweaters. They look very cozy, are in masculine colors and come in all colors except blue (we all have plenty of blue don't we??). Nice grays, taupe, greens. This may be one of the most versatile and easy to wear colored collections ever.

19. Saturdays

Saturdays Senior member

I think I'd get a Barbour too - their customer service is top notch.

20. chanakit

chanakit Well-Known Member

I have some question

If i wear RRL slim fit jeans one washed in size 29 i'm supposed to buy RRL slim fit rigid jeans in the same size or not BTW, i wear RRL pants such as Chino pant. I have to buy other pant in the same size or not due to RRL store in Dallas there is no these kind of pants and jeans, so i have to buy it in online store.

And today i have tried on many T- shirt, Shirt and coat of RRL. i definitely like it but i noticed the tag size is "Made in China" except jeans and leather goods. i concern about the quality. Normally, i think all of the RRL product is made in USA. so could you guys suggest me about the quality