• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RRL CLOTHING

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I guess if you turn a 3 sideways it does sort of look like an m

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Good eye. You saved someone serious heartache. And the seller even pulled the men's product description off the RRL site, too!

probably secretly lurks here....:facepalm:

UltraMagnetical

Reaction score
Just got a selvedge oxford and the fit thru the body is perfect, however I cant button the collar all the way closed lol. Its a medium (newer oxfords which fit more TTS) and I wear a 16 for dress shirts. Ill wear this shirt casually so you guys think I should just keep it or go up to a large.

RaggMan

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to fourm, Great thread - I have lurked here from time to time to see what's good with other RRL enthusiast like me. Anyhow, I'm a NY based designer & vintage collector and will be listing a bunch RRL items that are either new or gently used on ebay this week. I was going to try to list out in SF classifieds here but figured that would take me too long to list & sell. I'm an old school ebayer and trusted seller/buyer. All my items will be priced to sell with low starting bids and of course they will not have any reserve prices - like real auctions should be (at least the more exciting ones
biggrin.gif
) If your interested, please look me up. I will be listing as much as I can by tomorrow night (10 day), then more on Sunday night (7 days)

Here is the stacks of clothes I'm hoping to unload over next few weeks. Note there are BN Studio D'Artisans SD-1293 & SD-103's as well as pair of Geller x Levis that ill be listing as well.

Sorry to Highjack thread, but i figured some of you might like getting a deal for a change. Ebay is a nightmare now a days with high priced resellers that have nothing but "buy it now" auctions etc.

thanks for your time, carry on
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

23seanie

Last edited:

RaggMan

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to fourm, Great thread - I have lurked here from time to time to see what's good with other RRL enthusiast like me. Anyhow, I'm a NY based designer/stylist and will be listing a bunch RRL items that are either new or gently used on ebay this week. I was going to try to list out in SF classifieds here but figured that would take me too long to list & sell. I'm an old school ebayer and trusted seller/buyer. All my items will be priced to sell with low starting bids and of course they will not have any reserve prices - like real auctions should be (at least the more exciting ones
biggrin.gif
) If your interested, please look me up. I will be listing as much as I can by tomorrow night (10 day), then more on Sunday night (7 days)

Here is the stacks of clothes I'm hoping to unload over next few weeks. Note there are BN Studio D'Artisans SD-1293 & SD-103's as well as pair of Geller x Levis that ill be listing as well.

Sorry to Highjack thread, but i figured some of you might like getting a deal for a change. Ebay is a nightmare now a days with high priced resellers that have nothing but "buy it now" auctions etc.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

23seanie

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey guys, new to fourm,  Great thread - I have lurked here from time to time to see what's good with other RRL enthusiast like me.  Anyhow, I'm a NY based designer & vintage collector and will be listing a bunch RRL items that are either new or gently used on ebay this week.  I was going to try to list out in SF classifieds here but figured that would take me too long to list & sell.  I'm an old school ebayer and trusted seller/buyer.  All my items will be priced to sell with low starting bids and of course they will not have any reserve prices - like real auctions should be (at least the more exciting ones :D )  If your interested, please look me up.  I will be listing as much as I can by tomorrow night (10 day), then more on Sunday night (7 days)

Here is the stacks of clothes I'm hoping to unload over next few weeks.  Note there are BN Studio D'Artisans SD-1293 & SD-103's as well as pair of Geller x Levis that ill be listing as well.

Sorry to Highjack thread, but i figured some of you might like getting a deal for a change.  Ebay is a nightmare now a days with high priced resellers that have nothing but "buy it now" auctions etc.

icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

sizes?

kmdsimpson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey guys, new to fourm,  Great thread - I have lurked here from time to time to see what's good with other RRL enthusiast like me.  Anyhow, I'm a NY based designer & vintage collector and will be listing a bunch RRL items that are either new or gently used on ebay this week.  I was going to try to list out in SF classifieds here but figured that would take me too long to list & sell.  I'm an old school ebayer and trusted seller/buyer.  All my items will be priced to sell with low starting bids and of course they will not have any reserve prices - like real auctions should be (at least the more exciting ones :D )  If your interested, please look me up.  I will be listing as much as I can by tomorrow night (10 day), then more on Sunday night (7 days)

Here is the stacks of clothes I'm hoping to unload over next few weeks.  Note there are BN Studio D'Artisans SD-1293 & SD-103's as well as pair of Geller x Levis that ill be listing as well.

Sorry to Highjack thread, but i figured some of you might like getting a deal for a change.  Ebay is a nightmare now a days with high priced resellers that have nothing but "buy it now" auctions etc.

icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

Can you post a link to your ebay store in your signature? How do we find you and all this awesome stuff there?

RaggMan

Reaction score
Can you post a link to your ebay store in your signature? How do we find you and all this awesome stuff there?

Hi - Sorry I was not more blatant with listing :) I listed my eBay name toward bottom of the page -- 23seanie. I'm not an ebay store or powerseller, but not looking to make living there also. Just unload some goods at fair prices

The tops are mostly Large, maybe 1-2 Mediums and if i can get my GF to unload some of here XS maybe those later. The chinos are 32 x 32, 33 x 32 and one at 32 x 34. Most of my new jeans are from this 2011 season and are 32x32 and 33 x 32's, one 34x32. I have few older used pairs of jeans but wont get to those until later since i want to move the newer stuff first.

Hey does anyone here have that link to old auction where someone sold on ebay that Beckham/Ophra wore. Its the "Serape Cardigan" from Montana ?? I recall it sold for a lot :) i may try to list the extra one I have (large)

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads