• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RF37

Reaction score

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I agree. Nice stuff. Stuff that I want

Put the slim rigids through their first wash. Thighs tightened back up. My legs resemble sausage links

Opermann

Reaction score

what do you guys think about the fit on these slims? i'm not sure if i wanna keep. seem a little to skinny but i know they'll stretch. i'm thinking about exchanging and getting the low straights but the difference seems very drastic.

I think they look OK. RRL tends to be loose in the waist so maybe a belt would help pull the sag up a bit. They'll stretch a bit so if you want a tighter fit size up.

Froosh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

He has some decent stuff though, maybe he should start setting a reserve price lol

Buyer commits but seller doesn't have to? Isn't there some sort of ebay rule against sellers doing this?

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Buyer commits but seller doesn't have to? Isn't there some sort of ebay rule against sellers doing this?

there are a few ways out of committing to the sale. the seller can say he lost the item, or it's not available anymore. there are a couple of other ways, but those are the 2 i recall. it sucks but the seller does have that option.

superbuick3

Reaction score
could some of you guys post some fit pics of the low straights? the slims seem to have too tight of a thigh for my liking.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ how did you find this post? I was going to try searching it but the search is :fu:

Last edited:

RRL CLOTHING

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm not sure exactly what you guys are going on about, but I believe he took the listing down before it ended. By ebay rules you have 12 hours before the listing ends to take it down. Unfortunately for him he must not realize that 99% of the bids come in at the last 5 seconds.

Froosh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Because he did it more than once? Don't set it at no reserve then.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads