• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nooooooooo! why did you post that I was planning on bidding on it... now everyone is gonna bid on it... : (
EDIT: looool that guy is a noob.. i should contact seller and give him a price

Can always remove it if you want.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lol. where did you find this?

I don't follow this thread much but I knew all this discussion of this douchey seller could only be one guy . When I looked up the ID, I was right, and this was one of the top listings:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PERSONALIZE...bums_Boxes&hash=item3cbf489bcd#ht_2939wt_1185

I love how he models all the clothes no matter what, from size S to XL (not exaggerating). For some reason, I was previously 99% sure he was Russian but the pic doesn't really look too russian.

lovelux2010

Reaction score

What?? They're back in stock?

sorry missed this - they had some pairs at Liberty in London...were expensive though, over 200 pounds i believe so i'm going to buy in US..

also - could anyone help with sizing? i'm a 32W in LVC, 34 waist in most dress trousers (m&s, panta)..just trying to figure out whether to get 32w or 34w in orchard selvedge RRL chinos...

thanks gents

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those of you who own the Rigid denim.....how much do they bleed?

tv2177

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i guess they are just regular bleeding compare to the APC's. but the construction and material is definitly better tho

burningbright

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't read Japanese, but it just looks like the standard B-15C flight jacket with an RRL patch on it. Cool jacket but a pretty weak "collab" if all it consists of is a silly tiger patch. Not that it matters. I'm sure the Japanese will still eat it up.

For what it's worth though you can get one for $500-$600 from History Preservation as opposed to the $900 price tag there. In my mind the tiger patch is not worth the extra 3 bills.

Last edited:

afixedpoint

Crossfit
Reaction score

Can't read Japanese, but it just looks like the standard B-15C flight jacket with an RRL patch on it. Cool jacket but a pretty weak "collab" if all it consists of is a silly tiger patch. Not that it matters. I'm sure the Japanese will still eat it up.
For what it's worth though you can get one for $500-$600 from History Preservation as opposed to the $900 price tag there. In my mind the tiger patch is not worth the extra 3 bills.

Can't read Japanese either, but the page seems to mention the "Flying Tigers", which is ironic as the "Flying Tigers" fought against the Japanese in WWII :foo:

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got word from my SA that starting tomm Byrd Expedition, Deadwood & Winter Icon will be 40% off.

emc894

Reaction score
Which RRL is a slim straight one wash? If I just go to the NYC store will they be able to give me one?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads