• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Is RRL gonna drop lower than it is now after christmas?  I'm kinda looking at the olive wash, but not at $180.

Of course they will.
The question is whether your size will still be around by then.

Jsquxe

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Can anyone give me a quick overview of all the different cuts of denim RRL offers? It's a little bit overwhelming and I am more interested in washed denim. I see hundreds of RRL denim auctions on eBay, but I am wondering if most of them are truly RRL or are some variation of other Polo/Ralph Lauren lines.

Thank you!

commodorewheeler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hi guys,
Can anyone give me a quick overview of all the different cuts of denim RRL offers? It's a little bit overwhelming and I am more interested in washed denim. I see hundreds of RRL denim auctions on eBay, but I am wondering if most of them are truly RRL or are some variation of other Polo/Ralph Lauren lines.
Thank you!

http://www.ralphlauren.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=12337219

Click on the "fit guide" link of the description of any of the pairs of jeans on that page.

Last edited:

NickyEyes

Reaction score
Guy put up like 30 pairs of RRL jeans on eBay yesterday, and they were all like $100-$200 over retail value...

osadolor619

Reaction score
The corduroy ranch jacket looks more bombproof but I don't think I can drop the scratch on that. Dunno my size either tbh.

You could always order two and return the one that doesn't fit. I find I have to do this with RRL and Rugby all the time now

Hmm.. I get ur point but that sucks for people who actually know their size. By the time you order it and send it back the sale will be over and someone could miss out on it.

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i posted this in the blue label thread which seems to be a ghost town...

macy's has a sale going on, not thru monday. alot of RL discounted, some at 50% off and if you have that friends and family card, you get an additional 25% off. a SA gave me a card to use so i'm sure you can get one if you ask.

slide13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice to see some real fit pics of this stuff, glad Context has started doing that. I have the Matlock work shirt in blue/red and it's one of my favorite shirts. It's a nice thick cotton twill and the color is fantastic. Got it from them right when the received it at the end of the summer and am glad the weather is finally cold enough to wear it on a regular basis.

King Leer

Reaction score
Any navajo print pieces?

i posted this in the blue label thread which seems to be a ghost town...
macy's has a sale going on, not thru monday. alot of RL discounted, some at 50% off and if you have that friends and family card, you get an additional 25% off. a SA gave me a card to use so i'm sure you can get one if you ask.

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Any navajo print pieces?

quite a few! i picked up an indian print hoody, not your typical hoody though. it has a button neck clasp and two chest pockets. i'll post pics up soon.

btw fit pic from last week: RRL vest and shirt

IMAG0341.jpg

dnna1

Reaction score
Just got in the wool shawl sweater and a couple shirts probably gonna let them go........
smile.gif

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ya, nothing caught my eye either. I am going to a store today I will ask a SA about the icon sale...

So tv2177, you got any info on the icon sale? Anyone else know if there's anything happening tomorrow (the 6th) in regards to a sale?

tv2177

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
no, they told me they are not sure about the online sale. the Boston store no longer carries RRL, which sucks. the SA told me just generally that icons don't go on sale. so i guess we'll have to wait and see tomorrow.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads