1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. hoit1981

hoit1981 Senior member

Yeah - my girlfriend would die of embarrassment if I wore one of those in private, let alone in public. Respect to anyone who does though...

2. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

we wouldnt have gfs or at least not for long after wearing :D

3. hoit1981

hoit1981 Senior member

Haha yeah.

Also, something that's really pissing me off today is the amount of regular outlet Polo crap that pops up when you search for RRL on eBay. Big pony's are everywhere. Why don't these cocksuckers learn how to list their shit properly.

4. stevent

stevent Senior member

You can report the listings, I do it sometimes if the seller has like 10 random things that are clogging up my search. Just report one or two and they'll take down all the listings

5. SailorS15

SailorS15 Active Member

If you're wearing anything Tom Ford, I'm right beh
    New to rrl, im loving the straight jeans, looking for a dark blue 32x30. If anyone is willing to part with theirs give me a holler

6. kmdsimpson

kmdsimpson Senior member

You know, girls really don't like plaid, but for some reason guys do. All these designers keep throwing plaid out there for us to scoop up, knowing we can't resist anyway!

7. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

plaid is so two thousand and late

8. hoit1981

hoit1981 Senior member

I do like plaid and my girlfriend actually loves it too. I was really referring to the intense patchwork shirts which each seem to be made from the raggedy leftovers of 1000 plaid shirts...

:rimshot: (but secretly I was :))

9. hoit1981

hoit1981 Senior member

Just look on eBay. Always check the actual measurement though as they tend to run big.

Last edited: May 2, 2012
  10. Franky Paige

Franky Paige Well-Known Member

Does anyone have denim selvage officer chinos sitting in the closet that not in rotation and be willing to sell? 30 waist

11. randomkoreandude

try context and american rag (was in am rag like 2 weeks ago and they still had a few pairs)

also beware of how they fit ... look at measurements. if your a real 30 you want at least a 28. if your a 32 or 33 then 30 shoudl work

12. Dave_SFU

Dave_SFU Senior member

Keep going haha. The size 28 i bought off you fit fairly loose in the waist on me and between I'm between a 31 and 32. They havent even stretched yet because i have to get them hemmed and havent worn them. If they made size 27 i would buy it

13. randomkoreandude

lol there ya go

what he said :)

14. RRL CLOTHING

RRL CLOTHING Senior member

Very few people can pull off the patchwork shirts/pants and make it look legit.

Take Brother Sharp for instance.

15. hoit1981

hoit1981 Senior member

While I appreciate a bloke in a frock as much as the next guy...

[​IMG]

... I just can't see him (or anyone) pulling off one of those RRL patchwork shirts successfully :nest:

16. RRL CLOTHING

RRL CLOTHING Senior member

what about Poorman from the forums?

I'd rock this

[​IMG]

17. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

Sick. I would rock nothing but this

18. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

I suggest we buy these RRL plaid shirts made from which appear to be made from 10 other shirts, cut them up and make 10 more shirts. Ehhh?

19. AJNovak

AJNovak Member

That is actually my picture and I still have the sweater. It is really a cool piece and very happy I was able to purchase it. I bought it in March of last year FYI. The sweater really turns heads and I get goofy looks for it but I don't care. I'm happy. Thanks

20. deez nuts

deez nuts Senior member

sample sale report:

got there at 7:30am and was 144th in line. spent over $600 and got a ton of stuff. but only one RRL, a navy cashmere v-neck sweater for $70. will probably list it on ebay unless anyone is interested. looking for $100, size M. no other RRL items.

shoes were cheap! i got a few size 9s for $20 and $30. got my friend a great pair of wingtips in a size 13 for $30.

other than RRL, i love alot of RL vintage blue label items. they had a bunch of long bill caps, which i bought as many as i could. got a ton of bucket hats if anyone likes those hit me up. some swimwear, like a $400 purple label pair of swim trunks for $10. a rugby jkt for $35.

spent about 5 hrs there going thru as much as i could, battling old asian ladies through boxes of clothes haha. but completely worth it.