1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. clemente21

clemente21 Senior member

[​IMG]

these are RRL suspenders right?

2. lawlercon

lawlercon Senior member

just saw all that stuff get put out last saturday, i know we're speaking of the same store. those patchwork shirts (for ladies) were amazing. a lot of dope stuff. had the corduroy hunting jacket, almost copped but decided against it.

3. RRL CLOTHING

RRL CLOTHING Senior member

I didn't see any womens except linen trousers and cashmere sweaters. Which stores do you frequent?

Stu, I copped about ~35 out of 40 items.

I was heavily disappoint when i went back an hour later for this:

[​IMG]

but the 3 of them were already gone.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
  4. Teger

Teger Senior member

did you find any shorts? MUST BUY RRL SHORTS

5. RRL CLOTHING

Haven't seen any shorts since the wave of Kon Tiki/Windships they put out late Jan.

6. stu00a

stu00a Senior member

Nice cop. I went back to my outlet today, they had only couple of pants. And rest of the rack were full shit of PRLs. I guess they ran out of RRLs. I copped 40-50 this week. All RRLs. Isn't that jacket from Byrd Expedition? I remember seeing that one back in late Feb at West Broadway store. They had some light colored jeans and other jeans on sale. We should expect to see some jeans. Like I said before, even though there are shit tons of RRLs distributed to outlets, I don't see any jeans.

7. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

8. Dave_SFU

Dave_SFU Senior member

It was one rack that was about half full of RRL and one rack that was solid packed with just all RRL.
    I hit there at around 11am and filled three of the blue bags and got away with it, went to the car and changed my jacket and went back for two more bags full. I went back again on the way back to Boston from Jersey City after band practice around 6pm and got three more bags full. Got a more "professional" cashier who called the manager on his earpiece to see what the PSR limit was. He got told it was 10, then told me "I never know what the limit is, it changes from day to day". All told i got about 40 items. During the 6 hours I was gone, every patchwork western and denim shirt vanish as did most of the smalls and mediums that I hadnt already gotten. Theres still some mediums and a ton of L and XL there in alot of flannels, vests and jackets sitting there.

9. RRL CLOTHING

Seems like we all got the same stuff, and in the same amount (40-50). Whoever sorts the stuff at the warehouses probably makes the shares pretty even before shipping them out to various large outlets. They are probably instructed to put the RRL out on the same day so no store has an unfair advantage with the PSR. I do regret not getting those jackets though because I thought there would be more stuff in the back and wanted to save my credit towards other items but looks like there isn't more RRL until the next, large PSR box comes in.

No jeans for me either, except boyfit. Saw 2 japanese dudes that looked totally lost trying to get into the reselling biz. They were rummaging through the womens RRL picking up capris and boyfits, and putting them up to their waist to get an idea of how they would fit - then started arguing with each other, then put everything back and left empty handed.

Going with different jackets and stuff is a good strategy, and also buying 5-10 items and making return trips, trying to land different cashiers.

Jeans are probably selling really well, since I haven't seen any at outlets for about a year, except a few bum pairs that are in light blue or wheat color. People love those raws and premium washes!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
  10. hoit1981

hoit1981 Senior member

Sounds like you guys had fun this weekend!

11. RRL CLOTHING

12. hoit1981

hoit1981 Senior member

Indeed!

13. Lazytiki

Lazytiki Well-Known Member

Anyone searching for a pair of slimfit one-wash? I have a pair that has only been tried on and they are just wasting away in my closet.

14. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

size would help lol put it on b&s

15. hoit1981

hoit1981 Senior member

If anyone happens across a tweed sports jacket in either 42 or 44 in an outlet (or if you have one you want to get rid of) then by all means hit me up. :nodding:

16. osadolor619

osadolor619 Senior member

This might seem like a crazy idea... but why don't you wear them?

17. patrick_b

patrick_b Senior member

18. hikari013

hikari013 Senior member

Past Season Retail. The stuff at the outlets that is from the actual retail stores. Not the made for outlet big pony polos.

1 person likes this.
  19. Lazytiki

Lazytiki Well-Known Member

I would love to wear them, but they just don't fit. They are a size 30 one wash. I will put them up in the for sale section eventually but just thought there might be some people in here looking for that size. They are one of the nicest jeans I have owned and I have quite a few different brands over the years.

20. Dynamics

Dynamics Senior member

Could you describe the patchwork shirts? Hope not the ones from two years ago......:X