• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

elwood49

Reaction score

^brands like epaulet & wvg are SUPER slim fitting, an XL with them is really a true L. i always size down 1 on RRL garments and get a L, i wear an XL in everything else.

Thanks. I appreciate it. I went with the L.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
How do I get Lindricks for 560? Zippy what size aer you in trickers?

Try to get one of those seekrit Ralph Lauren pre-sale codes. Or go to a store and try to sweet talk a salesperson.
They're 40% + 15% off (about 49%) through the 2nd I think.
The sizes are going fast and I believe they're not widely available at the stores if you're trying to track them down that way..

I wear 10.5US in Lindrick/Marlow/325 last; 9.5UK in Tricker's 4497/4444; 10U in in Tricker 2298, Monkey Boot; 10.5 Barrie/Tru-Balance/Grant..

Thanks, not many sizes left so I'll pass so looks like I'm going with my first choice anyway.

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got a code that activates Novermber 3 - ends Novermber 7 - +15% off

NOV0307 - it might be multiuse from the sounds of it since that is when the public gets in on the 'insider sale'

Last edited:

tv2177

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I got a code that activates Novermber 3 - ends Novermber 7 - +15% off
NOV0307 - it might be multiuse from the sounds of it since that is when the public gets in on the 'insider sale'

Definitely for pubic uses. last year's code was sometihng like NOV0509, i think 0307 corresponds with the start and end dates of the insider sale.

kmdsimpson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was in store today and saw the new wool officers trouser - can't remember the collection name (Rogue, maybe?) but Winter for sure. It is more green and has side adjusters. The side adjusters are pretty low - below the belt line - and so looked pretty awful on my tuchus. Can't find a pic on the website yet...

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just spent a shitload of money on RRL stuff and some other PRL stuff ..... great sale! thanks everyone for the heads up!

my wallet says ouch though

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
pics of the RRL leather backpack a few ppl PM'ed me about... retail was $1095, SA said it comes out to $610 after taxes. if anyone needs a proxy let me know.

IMAG0287.jpg

IMAG0288.jpg

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

pics of the RRL leather backpack a few ppl PM'ed me about... retail was $1095, SA said it comes out to $610 after taxes. if anyone needs a proxy let me know.
IMAG0287.jpg

IMAG0288.jpg

Lovely.. Wish I had the dough to justify spilling that much on a bag.

Alfa159

Reaction score
I don't understand the RL sale, how does one get the secret code?

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't understand the RL sale, how does one get the secret code?

Buy stuff from RL. I haven't really bought anything from them in 2+ years but still get emails/postcards. Also when you do buy, make sure they get your email. Almost all stores have some sort of CRM, and as you become a better customer, you get better deals.

aaaeeeiiiooouuu

Reaction score

Buy stuff from RL. I haven't really bought anything from them in 2+ years but still get emails/postcards. Also when you do buy, make sure they get your email. Almost all stores have some sort of CRM, and as you become a better customer, you get better deals.

Where is the code located? I buy stuff from my local Ralph Lauren fairly often, and I received the code for the Nov-3-Nov-7 sale, but I don't see the special code...

corneliusparky

Reaction score
Someone posted two expired codes a few days back. If you screw around with the numbers you can guess a valid code. I got lucky on my first attempt.

EPREFA236394
EPREFA502945

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yes, on many occasions i've gotten coupons or gift cards from Ralph Lauren. A few were $50 off any purchase with a 1 cent minmum purchase. They read, " Best Customer " or something on the coupons. The lady at the register said it was rare to even see them. The coupon was stackable with other promotions and coupons.

I've received one gift card in the mail, and I think it may have had to do with an incident, but i'm not sure under what pretense but it was $50 again.

Another time I bought a coat and the next day it went on sale, I called up the store and they did not take my info down (email etc.. for crm) eventually I ended up walking out with the coat for $100 less than sale price.

All in all, i've had only good experiences with RL.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads