• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jimmyfingers

Reaction score
Thanks for all the words of encouragemnet and to those who bought a Pink Pony Card so far, DaveSFU, Namor, ConcreteFiction.

You did not have to make an order to buy one of these. I make 0 profit off of it and it is a way to support cancer while getting a nice sized discount.

Last edited:

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

^ Awesome sweater dude. Where did you get it and what's the season?

Thanks.. Got it at Lenox Mall RL in Atlanta IIRC. Have had it for a couple of years now, so not current.

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I am asking anyone who purchased from me to send me 8 dollars to my paypal for the Pink Pony Card. It is good for 30% off 1 item at RL stores/outlets only. Even if you did not purchase, you can still get a card and I will send it to you.
They have another one that is 5 dollars and it is good for 25% off one item at RL stores/outlets This card is good until the end of October. These cards are only good for ONE item only, but you can buy as many as you like.
I just found out I may have cancer and would hope everyone would do their part to raise funds for brest cancer. I see the oncologist Tuesday for melanoma
I will send this card you with your order so you can take advantage of it.
Please send funds to theminister25 at hotmail.com

Last edited:

jsoo24

Reaction score
does anyone know where i can get a pair of the selvedge officer chinos in 30?

Manfred Freitag

Reaction score
I will do my part but only if I can get an RRL or Black Label discount!

Just kidding, who would be such an asshole? Paypal on the way!

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ispace

Reaction score

I don't think the cards can be used on RRL. If you check the Ralph Lauren site they have the fight cancer code where it says you save 25% through Oct 10 and if you look at the details, you cannot use it at outlets or on RRL.
http://www.ralphlauren.com/promo/index.jsp?promoId=12140533&ab=int_092911_HP_GIS_SEEDETAILS
I'm guessing the ones jimmy is talking about has the same limitations as this sale, but I could be wrong.

That's a mighty long exclusion list:

Offer not valid at Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Stores, RRL Stores or department stores. 25% discount cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Offer does not apply to the purchase of men’s Purple Label or Black Label apparel, women’s Collection or Black Label or Blue Label Holiday apparel, men’s or women’s Made to Measure or Made to Order, men’s or women’s RRL accessories and apparel, men’s or women’s alligator, crocodile, python or lizard accessories or footwear, women’s runway accessories and footwear, antiques, vintage items, fragrance, Ralph Lauren Fine Jewelry, Ralph Lauren Timepieces, Ralph Lauren Home products including lighting, rugs, furniture, fabrics, wall coverings and window hardware, photography, gift cards, packaging, applicable taxes or shipping & handling charges.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This was posted a while earlier but does the private sale in November include RRL normally? And when will it be this year, won't be home until Thanksgiving so won't be getting any postcards...

osadolor619

Reaction score

This was posted a while earlier but does the private sale in November include RRL normally? And when will it be this year, won't be home until Thanksgiving so won't be getting any postcards...

Private sales usually include everything.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Private sales usually include everything.

Got it.

Another question. When did RRL raise prices on their jeans. Seeing a few rinse jeans that have $225 listed as the retail price?

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the prices have been like this for a while. Raw denim is usually 220, one wash 230, and the distressed jeans over 300. (I've seen them range from like 325 to 360)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads