• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ooo maybe that shirt is rrl quality but at the rugby price ... might have to kop as well

RRL CLOTHING

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
where did you buy it?

and it's a WOMENS tag no less..

Last edited:

RRL CLOTHING

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, didn't realize rugby sold shirts by neck size. the womens shirts are arranged by numbers and the mens is usually S/M/L etc. The fact it has an RRL tag makes it even weirder.

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
its a really thick fabric. really stiff pre-soak. Worth the money

Froosh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright, last question about the red line selvedge chinos (the 10.5 oz versions) I swear... Anyone had to size up on these due to the thighs being too slim or are they pretty relaxed when compared to the RRL low straights (my low straights in W32xL34 fit a tiny bit loose in the waist and are vanity sized by 3" but the thighs are tight when new and unstretched). What's your red line selvedge chino vs low straight size (especially those with athletic builds and decently sized legs)?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just got my officer chino today (28x32) :slayer: it's indeed lighter than whatever Context had on its site, 9 point something oz (wearing them right now, to lazy to take it off and take a look)...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads