• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jsoo24

Reaction score
i got them at woodbury. they were the only pair i saw there.

yayorc

Reaction score
Looking for a pair of low straights dark rinse in 32/30. PM me if you have please.

Rangoe

Reaction score

Looking for some advice, I was just wondering how you guys deal with raw selvedge? At what point can you not worry about dye rubbing off onto lighter colored clothes.

My first experience with raw selvedge denim was pretty good apart from that. One of my lighter coats got dye on them and a few of my shirts. Nothing that couldn't be washed out. However the coat was a bit more of an issue, but still nothing too big.

Thoughts?

Also how do you guys wash the denim? I read to use dark woolite and flip the jeans inside out and wash them by themselves, just wondering what everyone's experience was and what I should do, should I decide to wash my jeans ever (which i haven't in a year now)...

Yes, and use cold water.

I find that Woolite dark works, but I get less bleeding of the color with Dr Bronner's. However, it also cleans a little less well if they are hardcore filthy. Some pairs of jeans simply stink more and faster than others. I usually try Dr Bronner's though.

jsoo24

Reaction score
yeah, i've been really cheap lately and I'm trying to avoid some ebay fees. sorry about that.

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
from one of the B&S threads regarding the new change:

"In the system envisioned, you could do either. You get 15 listings, to do with as you wish. The idea is to allow sellers more choice in how they use their listings, so both your preferences can be accommodated.

There is probably an uptick in usage because we are getting more visits, more visitors, and more new visitors, nearly all of whom are more comfortable with Ebay style classifieds than with "megathreads". The new system will allow you to tailor your listings as you see fit. You can list items individually or as a group, so long as the items grouped together fall under the same category. The limit of 15 listings per seller will prevent an single seller from dominating the entire page of listings."

- sounds much better than the single classifieds systems they have up now! i wonder if there will be some sort of feedback system, or do we just post on the seller's thread once we receive an item?

malcolm4819

Reaction score

Anybody have any info on this cardigan? I've never owned anything from RRL but I do have other RL stuff...does RRL fit slim or classic? This cardigan is selling in a small and I'm usually a medium and small in most brands (W+H, WvG, JCrew and etc...)

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Anybody have any info on this cardigan? I've never owned anything from RRL but I do have other RL stuff...does RRL fit slim or classic? This cardigan is selling in a small and I'm usually a medium and small in most brands (W+H, WvG, JCrew and etc...)

cardigan pills like a mother... i sold mine because it was falling apart. If I wore a white shirt underneath, by the end of the day, it would be covered in black wool. As far as fit is concernced, it fits tts. Iirc, the L measured 22.5 in the chest which is what I take in most L shirts/sweaters

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

the guy is saying it's TTS (at least on waist) anyone got an idea if that's true?

its highly unlikely. My pair, that is tagged 34x32. measures 35.5 in the waist. But the cool thing about these pants is the side tab adjusters. It makes bringing in the waist really easy. The 28x32 pair would probably fit a TTS 30, best

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

its highly unlikely. My pair, that is tagged 34x32. measures 35.5 in the waist. But the cool thing about these pants is the side tab adjusters. It makes bringing in the waist really easy. The 28x32 pair would probably fit a TTS 30, best

hum ok, thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads