• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

nice, i have this in brown but have never used it. a bit too bulky for me... might list it when SF makes that "new change" in the B&S.

Yeah it's certainly bulkier than I imagined but still fits perfectly into a back pocket. Haven't seen any of the brown versions - post a picture here and someone (maybe me) might take it off your hands :D

Oh, and what's the new change in B&S - they sorting out the 1-item-per-post deal or what?

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

nice, i have this in brown but have never used it. a bit too bulky for me... might list it when SF makes that "new change" in the B&S.

Yeah it's certainly bulkier than I imagined but still fits perfectly into a back pocket. Haven't seen any of the brown versions - post a picture here and someone (maybe me) might take it off your hands :D

Oh, and what's the new change in B&S - they sorting out the 1-item-per-post deal or what?

Actually, hoit's black one made me check ebay for a brown but with no luck so I wouldn't mind seeing it as well.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i was messing around with the ipad last night and exploring the magazines. christian bale is wearing the straight legs and there is video of him running around in them in the december 10 issue of esquire.

that is my useless fact for the day.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I have a pair of these thanks to Stu00 and they're my favorite RRLs - from the wash to the fit, everything is perfect. I have some slim fits from other seasons that are a little tighter round the leg, or have other small issues such as extremely shallow pockets, but these are simply ideal. Highly recommended.

:fu: :fu: :fu:

My 30x32's came today, but although I can button them, it is only barely, and they re way tight in the thighs. Ugh. If anyone wants them, I will part with them for cost ($125 shipped). Too lazy, and I don't have any time to put up a B&S. ****. I should have known. Just seemed like too good a deal to pass up. Thanks Namor. Ugh.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

My 30x32's came today, but although I can button them, it is only barely, and they re way tight in the thighs. Ugh. If anyone wants them, I will part with them for cost ($125 shipped). Too lazy, and I don't have any time to put up a B&S. ****. I should have known. Just seemed like too good a deal to pass up. Thanks Namor. Ugh.

What are the measurements like on that pair?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

they do stretch, though not much in the thighs I suppose...

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

they do stretch, though not much in the thighs I suppose...

Thus the multiple :fu: smilies. They fit a full 2 sizes smaller than any other slim fits I own (all 31x32) which have all been easy to button up from day one, even loose.)

kmdsimpson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey, no selling in the threads. :rotflmao:

Anyway, I hope I'm not in the same boat as you when my pair comes in...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads