• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

osadolor619

Reaction score
Sounds like your competition
musicboohoo[1].gif

stu00a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by osadolor619
Sounds like your competition
musicboohoo[1].gif

Hahaha
Not quiet, I just went there to visit my cousin, not for buying the whole rack.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PIcked up my Orchard St selvage chinos from the tailor today. She did an amazing job on them, with one exception- she took them in in the seat, and then lowered the cinch. So, the two halves of the cinch are too close together. I'll either move them myself or just shorten the side with the buckle so it sits in the middle... Photos this weekend.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
some nice stuff on ebay and at reasonable prices too. must resist..

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
$360

ah so it was the same price point as those low straights with the greenish tint that came out last year.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by deez nuts
ah so it was the same price point as those low straights with the greenish tint that came out last year.
I believe so. Fortunately I was able to purchase my red barns for $180ish? Thanks osa!

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A cool guy tipped me off to a pair of oxbloods in 31's, and the seller says he measured them and they measured 31" in the waist. Bullshit?

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by reedobandito
A cool guy tipped me off to a pair of oxbloods in 31's, and the seller says he measured them and they measured 31" in the waist. Bullshit?
si, senor. they probably measure a 32. my oxbloods were 1 inch bigger in waist than tagged size.

osadolor619

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
I believe so. Fortunately I was able to purchase my red barns for $180ish? Thanks osa!

No problem! I'm wearing them through you since I STILL haven't found a pair for myself..

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jimmyfingers
Every RL outlet has the possibility of getting some RRL items simply through returns. Any item purchased at an outlet can be returned at any outlet is the US. However, the employees usually snatch these up fast.

Some outlets do not get any RRL in their shipment. My local outlet has 0 past season retail. I went to another outlet in GA last week, and they had about 100 jeans that were RRL. Too bad they were all size 28 or other smaller sizes.

On another note, I was talking with a SA from the Malibu RRL store the other day. He claimed that selvedge was much cheaper to produce. We were talking about the limited officer chinos for 220. He said he had a pair of non selvedge ones that were around the 500 mark.

I do not know enough about fabric costs and maybe their was some miscommunication of the 500 dollar chinos were severely distressed.

did you say "28" any oxblood slim fit selvedge?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads