• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Was E90’s V8 as expensive to maintain as the E60 V10?

I’m in the soulless era of G30 540, I guess if I want some soul would need to go to Porsche next…
I don’t think anything has been as expensive to maintain as the V10.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
156A2956.jpg

Talking about pieces I'd love to see return. This one in medium. Frans Boone's sale confronted me with missing out again. Incredibly beautiful. Would have bought it full price right away. If anyone knows where to get a medium or wants to part with his medium, let me know.

I've seen Gnatty post a blue jacket with orange stripes if I remember correctly. I really want a couple of those kind of blazers (sports jackets?) in my collection.

Do you mean this one? Think it’s the same coat. This one is a M but don’t think I’m ready to part with it just yet

IMG_5762.jpeg

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Was E90’s V8 as expensive to maintain as the E60 V10?

I’m in the soulless era of G30 540, I guess if I want some soul would need to go to Porsche next…

So I traded it (on a Porsche actually) right when it exited the warranty/maintenance that came with it, so never spent a dime in maintenance..

Vinnievh92

Reaction score
More RRL stuff. Jeans, shirt and coat..

View attachment 2153869

Do you mean this one? Think it’s the same coat. This one is a M but don’t think I’m ready to part with it just yet

View attachment 2202087
Nice; you got both. That orange one is the one I posted from Frans Boone. This other one I remember from an earlier post. The silhouette of the sport coat combined with the RRL styling is great with both of them.

I'm looking at the corduroy blue sports coat as the first one, but hope for a cool and more unique design like those two in the future.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 2201643 View attachment 2201645

I popped the tooled leather watch strap onto my 38mm this weekend. I had to punch an extra hole (that I’ll eventually stain) due to string bean wrists, but otherwise smooth sailing. RRL checked blazer and white twill shirt.

Love that Nomos. I actually had the same one a couple years back and sold it after a while. It's one of those watches I consider getting again every once in a while. I should take a look at the secondhand market...

Also absolutely love the colors on that blazer. What is the fabric? It sort of looks like it's got some linen in it. I'd love to see a full shot of it.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Love that Nomos. I actually had the same one a couple years back and sold it after a while. It's one of those watches I consider getting again every once in a while. I should take a look at the secondhand market...

Also absolutely love the colors on that blazer. What is the fabric? It sort of looks like it's got some linen in it. I'd love to see a full shot of it.
It’s this one. 100% cotton. Very thin and lightweight.

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got this:
I am excited to let you know our RRL Spring Sale kicks off on Tuesday, June 18th.

During this time, select RRL merchandise will be 30% off. For your convenience, to refresh your memory I've included our Spring collections by clicking on the image below.

anything good in this sale? I dont think I will bother since that 50% off sale last month lmao

Xenos

Reaction score
Speaking of old school 5 series. E39 540/6.
View attachment 2201591
I had that one too. Different wheels but Black on Black on Black. Six-speed. Had it for ten years. Longest I’ve owned any car. Great car.

As for the new oversized kidneys, I hated them on sight too. But when it came time for a new BMW, I blacked mine out and I don’t even notice them anymore.

Attachments

• IMG_9643.jpeg
    IMG_9643.jpeg
    241.9 KB · Views: 98

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sale seemed decent, but most of what I would have wanted, I got earlier this year, and the couple of items I did want, like the moto leather, were sold out in my size. Seemed to have some decent prices on boots though, both the western and chelsea, which brought them down to basically what Rios might charge for their own makes. Was tempted at the suede western boot, but sold out in my size.

kurdo

Reaction score
New styles added to the EU sale (seen from the Netherlands).

Unfortunately not the leather jacket I wanted to buy, so I bit the bullet and bought it full price.

Hopefully it looks as good on me as I hope it does.

View attachment 2202385

I have never seen this one on sale. I think it may be a 'permanent' RRL item, it's always there.

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
surfacestiles