• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stu00a
And they limit only 5 items per person, so basically you can only buy 5 items from 75% rack.

Manager said that there are too many resellers recently and they put a limit.

This is what frustrates me about RRL. It's so hard to even find out what's in the recent collections, until it all hits ebay at either near retail prices, or only sizes XL-XXL.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Timbaland
Whodini and grundletaint, can you give me the thigh measurements on your low straights?
11.5"
Originally Posted by grundletaint
skinny fat
faaat.
Originally Posted by wEstSidE
good **** whodini
Thank you, sir.
Originally Posted by grundletaint
and if you want it to get even more confusing, check out the fit through the upper leg/seat of these sz 30 straights compared to the sz 30 low straights...
Yeah, they look a like because you sized down two. Makes sense.

ispace

Reaction score
Las Vegas Polo Outlet is one of the highest sales stores in the States.

And I was there yesterday. They had quiet amount of RRL bags, belts, accessories.

And a lot of Blue Label stuffs.

And they limit only 5 items per person, so basically you can only buy 5 items from 75% rack.

Manager said that there are too many resellers recently and they put a limit.

Good. ******* vultures, I'm sure they'll just keep coming back or use their family/friends. It's that kind of behavior that will get RRL removed from outlets full stop. RL would probably rather burn the stock at the end of the season than have them flood eBay.

b-ill

Reaction score
Las Vegas Polo Outlet is one of the highest sales stores in the States. And I was there yesterday. They had quiet amount of RRL bags, belts, accessories. And a lot of Blue Label stuffs. And they limit only 5 items per person, so basically you can only buy 5 items from 75% rack. Manager said that there are too many resellers recently and they put a limit.
I must have went a day too soon because they didn't have anything on Tuesday
frown.gif

ffatt

Reaction score
Other than the Las Vegas Outlet, are there any others that have a large selection of belts? I am looking for a canvas on blue ribbon/leather type belt. For W32, if anybody has seen any or could proxy me some please let me know. Something like these
Bu8IW.jpg
P2Vy5.jpg

Opermann

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
A Wisconsin outlet has RRL, Woodbury Outlet in NY is another, Austin, TX (eh, airportlobby?)

Which WI outlet carries RRL? The one closest to me (Kenosha) has diddly.

The Aurora outlet in IL got a few good shipments this season.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dropped my Orchard St bucklebacks off at the tailors today. It's a new shop run by a young woman who "prides herself on altering garments so they don't look like they've been altered", and she has great reviews on Google. She's taking them in in the seat and waist, recreating the split waistband, moving the belt loops, and moving the cinch back to just below the belt line- all for $38! Let's hope it works out, because I've been searching for a decent tailor forever. She had a bunch of wedding dresses on the alterations rack, so I am willing to bet she knows what she's doing...

I'll post photos when I get them in a week or so...

Froosh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
Dropped my Orchard St bucklebacks off at the tailors today. It's a new shop run by a young woman who "prides herself on altering garments so they don't look like they've been altered", and she has great reviews on Google. She's taking them in in the seat and waist, recreating the split waistband, moving the belt loops, and moving the cinch back to just below the belt line- all for $38! Let's hope it works out, because I've been searching for a decent tailor forever. She had a bunch of wedding dresses on the alterations rack, so I am willing to bet she knows what she's doing...

I'll post photos when I get them in a week or so...

Sounds very extensive, really hope things go well for you. Isn't the waistband one continuous strip? Does the tailor remove the entire thing, cut it down the required amount and reattach?

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The waist band isn't actually split- it's continuous, but there is a notch above the waistband. She's going to do her best to recreate it, but I'll be ok with it if she can't do much. I'll just be happy to have them fit.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
The waist band isn't actually split- it's continuous, but there is a notch above the waistband. She's going to do her best to recreate it, but I'll be ok with it if she can't do much. I'll just be happy to have them fit.
im looking forward to seeing the final product. I hope it turns out, zissou

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Received the wallet. Absolutely love the way it looks. Was nervous it would look "70s show ish" or bulky but fortunately it just looks like a really great quality, slim wallet. Thanks grundletaint
DSC01109.jpg
DSC01116.jpg
DSC01124-1.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads