• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LCS1509

Reaction score
Tee is RRL, jacket is Polo
IMG_0804.jpeg

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Must admit, I kinda regret posting about that shop immediately. Missed out on some great deals. Not stuff I necessarily needed, but the price drops on some of the accessories, like the tote bag and the backpack! Anyone grabbed those? Amazing deals.

I appreciate that you did post that to the group, I just received my stuff and am pretty happy! Its always nice when people contribute to SF. How did you find this sale?

Last edited by a moderator:

kurdo

Reaction score
I appreciate that you did post that to the group, I just received my stuff and am pretty happy! Its always nice when people contribute to SF. How did you find this sale?
"Regret" is too strong of a word, just missed out on a few accessories I didn't necessarily need anyway. Mostly happy people found great deals and Miller hopefully some new returning customers :D.

It was a great sale for me as well. I think I got 7 or 8 items in total :D

Last edited:

mxgreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Must admit, I kinda regret posting about that shop immediately. Missed out on some great deals. Not stuff I necessarily needed, but the price drops on some of the accessories, like the tote bag and the backpack! Anyone grabbed those? Amazing deals.

@spacemanvt there is still stuff available, but not the best sizes.

@classicalthunde yeah, RRL goes on sale at least twice a year on ralphlauren.com. Prices drop 30% during those sales. But other retailers carrying RRL will cut prices much more. I have found 70% off deals this year. End of winter sales tend to be the best. But I would say 50% off isn't unusual. You may miss out on some nice pieces if you wait for more than 30% off though.
Yes, thanks for posting. I picked up three things.

dukarelli

Reaction score
"Regret" is too strong of a word, just missed out on a few accessories I didn't necessarily need anyway. Mostly happy people found great deals and Miller hopefully some new returning customers :D.

It was a great sale for me as well. I think I got 7 or 8 items in total :D
ya but thanks for spreading the love and not gatekeeping ✌️really happy with the stuff i got as well.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
just saw a lot RRL suit on eBay from japan seller, I'm guessing it's going to be on buyee a lot less, though would need to do some digging to find them probably

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those are the same boots in both photos? They look good with that bit of stacking. Do you ever change it up a touch with a bit of cuff and maybe just a slightly chunkier boot in the same vein… like a CP crepe soled Chelsea? Not saying you should. Just a slightly different look to throw in.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Different boots, thought both are Barbanera, so similar, one is Chelsea one is side zip

I’m CM Mon to Fri so everything is sleek (I like English structured tailoring stuff).

Chunky stuff would definitely work better in some case but I can’t see myself buying them “dedicatedly”, maybe I’ll get an Alden Black PTB I see that as the easiest both way ish stuff

notthemanager

Reaction score
Is the Indigo Chambray Workshirt the same season-to-season? The stock photo looks the same as that on retailers' sites (like END's), but the lighting in the photos with the model seems to show more fading/tint on the shoulders and chest, and it's hard to tell if there's stitching around the elbows like the shirt on END.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 77 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 80 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 35 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads