The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

1. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

theRRshop was creepy, man. [​IMG]
    +10000000

2. harveyrabbit

harveyrabbit Senior member

i got a chance to watch the RL interview on Oprah and was most impressed with the ranch. The RRL brand was visible everywhere but never mentioned. I can see what RRshop was talking about when he referred to the "RRL lifestyle." I dont think many people live that lifestyle anymore but I would love to experience it for a brief moment.
    Did you watch it online? I wouldn't mind seeing the interview if you have a link. Thanks

3. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

Did you watch it online? I wouldn't mind seeing the interview if you have a link. Thanks
    I had torrented it [​IMG]

4. fcool

fcool Member

Hey guys, I have question about washed RRL jeans.

I just bought my first pair of RRL jeans today from the RF store on Fillmore in San Francisco.

This is the pair I bought

http://www.e35shop.com/index.php/bra...-straight.html

Its the Hilltop Wash (since it pretty light weight and nice for the summer). I'm used to wearing and stretching out Raw denim jeans. I've owned Jean Shop and SugarCane in the past.

Will these RRL Hilltop wash jeans stretch? I ask since they've been washed so much its hard to imagine them stretching, but I was persuaded to buy a couple of sizes smaller than I usually wear and now I think they are a little too tight. Let me know if you want me to post some pics.

5. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

Hey guys, I have question about washed RRL jeans. I just bought my first pair of RRL jeans today from the RF store on Fillmore in San Francisco. This is the pair I bought http://www.e35shop.com/index.php/bra...-straight.html Its the Hilltop Wash (since it pretty light weight and nice for the summer). I'm used to wearing and stretching out Raw denim jeans. I've owned Jean Shop and SugarCane in the past. Will these RRL Hilltop wash jeans stretch? I ask since they've been washed so much its hard to imagine them stretching, but I was persuaded to buy a couple of sizes smaller than I usually wear and now I think they are a little too tight. Let me know if you want me to post some pics.
    Every pair of RRL that I have owned has stretched at least half an inch. If you bought them have a size small then they should stretch at least one size. P.S. the guys at the RL store on Fillmore are super knowledgeable. When I bought my slim rigids, they told me to size down two sizes even though it was ass tight. Sure enough they stretched out perfectly.

6. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

7. zissou

zissou Senior member

^The number of poses in that listing made me lol.

So who exactly is the RRshop??

8. paul_s

paul_s Well-Known Member

9. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You'll wake the troll [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

he terrorized this thread for a good week starting at post 3537 until 3626 at which point he was banned for a racist comment. LA guy got involved and it still didnt slow him down. He would rant about the RR lifestyle and would make comments that would belittle other members. Much of what he said was complete bs and self-incriminating which is why I believe he edited many of his comments to ... To be fair to him, he was knowledgeable about the RR brand. Only problem is that he had a zealous passion for the brand which made him at times seem delusional and full of himself. Some members would instigate his comments hence my quoted message

10. GusW

GusW Senior member Dubiously Honored

Did they have the Low Straight Raw denim at the Fillmore store? I guess it is new. I saw it in NYC but wanted to buy it in SF if they had it.

Hey guys, I have question about washed RRL jeans.

I just bought my first pair of RRL jeans today from the RF store on Fillmore in San Francisco.

This is the pair I bought

http://www.e35shop.com/index.php/bra...-straight.html

Its the Hilltop Wash (since it pretty light weight and nice for the summer). I'm used to wearing and stretching out Raw denim jeans. I've owned Jean Shop and SugarCane in the past.

Will these RRL Hilltop wash jeans stretch? I ask since they've been washed so much its hard to imagine them stretching, but I was persuaded to buy a couple of sizes smaller than I usually wear and now I think they are a little too tight. Let me know if you want me to post some pics.

11. Sagaji

Sagaji Well-Known Member

if anyone have any RRL jacket shirt vest or anything in size small for sell please hit me up! :p

12. JonF

JonF Senior member

lol

[​IMG]

Oh boy... I gotta get me one of those!

13. koidragon

koidragon Senior member

14. kmdsimpson

kmdsimpson Senior member

Amazing new color pictures of the Great Depression have been revealed. Here is some inspiration for the designers at RRL and RRShop:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...epression.html

Thanks for sharing this. Awesome pics. It's amazing the difference in perception when you see color vs. black and white photos.

15. deez nuts

deez nuts Senior member

NAMOR, can u post or PM the link for the torrent? thanks!