• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dukarelli

Reaction score
is B/S/T still super active? about to unload some L/XL stuff on the cheap

super into corridors fall drop. some of the plaids look insane and definitely have some RRL crossover
unload away

brillopad

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Perhaps this is a silly question, but do pieces in RRL's seasonal collections ever get restocked? I had my eye on a couple pieces from this season and some have already sold through.

Mollysdad

Reaction score
Perhaps this is a silly question, but do pieces in RRL's seasonal collections ever get restocked? I had my eye on a couple pieces from this season and some have already sold through.

call cust service - they can do a search for you

hyunbin09

Reaction score
In case you guys hadn't heard, local SA told me that there will be a spend $1000 get $500 RRL sale in the near future. If you have a location close by, get the deets as it sounded like this was in-store only..

Time to buy some more jeans

RF37

Reaction score
Pulled the trigger: Cowboy cosplay at its finest!
1665755721194.png

Bamaboots

Reaction score

cowboy music

Reaction score
In case you guys hadn't heard, local SA told me that there will be a spend $1000 get $500 RRL sale in the near future. If you have a location close by, get the deets as it sounded like this was in-store only..
I hope so. My SA at the Broadway Store said RRL was going to be excluded from the sale - that all the RRL GMs don't like it. I hope that changes bc I have my eye on a few things.

jmiller123

Reaction score
Everyone makes a sherpa lined trucker. You could get a vintage MiUSA Lee Stormrider, Wrangler or Levis for about 1/10th price. I love RRL but sometimes...
This is true- was also looking at an LVC Sherpa but that’s on the more expensive side as well..

hyunbin09

Reaction score
I hope so. My SA at the Broadway Store said RRL was going to be excluded from the sale - that all the RRL GMs don't like it. I hope that changes bc I have my eye on a few things.

Nashville also said RRl is excluded and only polo and purple label 😵‍💫😓 nooooooo

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads