• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Beige Vans

Reaction score
Can anyone help me ID these pants? Picked them up at the antique show last week.

Attachments

Ghost01

Reaction score
Can anyone help me ID these pants? Picked them up at the antique show last week.
cant give you the exact collection, they're not the SP20 version as that had different back pockets and leg cut.
Leather.jpg

they look like a really thick leather which they did around 2018 i think.

Leiker

Reaction score
Brings Merz B Schwanen's 1950s shirts down to about $42 each (after VAT deduction), which is a solid price.
Can you tell me about the sizing/fit on these? I'm 6'1" 190, trying to decide on L vs. XL

Jerkstore

Reaction score
Can you tell me about the sizing/fit on these? I'm 6'1" 190, trying to decide on L vs. XL
I am 5'10" and 175lbs.

Just note the length will shrink 1-1.5". Chest will shrink .5".
So I would get an XXL for a nice fit! XXL's shrink to a 22"-22.5" chest. XL will go down to 21-21.5".
XL became too tight after washing (my mom now loves them).

I am a usual Large in most US brands. Merz fleece I am a XL(7). Iron Heart I am XL in shirts/UHFs/Tees.

Withered Fig has good measurements and they can choose shirts that have your ideal measurements when accounting for shrinkage.

Leiker

Reaction score
So I would get an XXL for a nice fit! XXL's shrink to a 22"-22.5" chest. XL will go down to 21-21.5".

I am a usual Large in most US brands. Merz fleece I am a XL(7). Iron Heart I am XL in shirts/UHFs/Tees.

Withered Fig has good measurements and they can choose shirts that have your ideal measurements when accounting for shrinkage.
Thanks so much!

ac106

Reaction score
I am 5'10" and 175lbs.

how did you launder them?

Featured Sponsor

What do you normally wear on Mondays at work?

• Suit, shirt, and tie

• Suit and shirt, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, no tie or jacket

• Casual trousers and shirt (polo, t-shirt, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redboostnews