• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

henryfool3

Reaction score
I’ve never, ever scammed anyone or ripped anyone off on this forum. When people were looking for items, I’d send a DM offering a discount anywhere from 20-30%. I’ve done business with several people here, and am happy to call quite a few of you friends.
I may be late to this exchange but I have to say I've done quite a few transactions with @urbanwoodsman and he's a gentleman and a solid dude. Nothing but good things to say about him. No idea why anyone would suggest otherwise.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Who here remembers this collection from fall 2017?? ??

IIRC that was to celebrate the original launch of the Polo Western collection from 1979. The story goes that the women's collection of Polo Western was sized to fit Ralph's tiny wife Ricky and the women's line had such a poor sell-through at retail (probably due to fit) that it almost bankrupted the company.

hyunbin09

Reaction score
I have that jacket. It’s … ok.
I personally love it :) one of my fav denim jackets they’ve done for a while. But then again, I don’t think they’ve done a raw denim jacket in recent years.

heebalabala

Reaction score
Digging the full outfit. Can you share details on the boots?
Thanks. They are Billy Reid Griffin suede ropers from 2017. They've gotten out of the shoe business since then but put out a pretty great line of Made in Italy shoes and boots for a few years.

pvoytko

Reaction score
didnt really see any crazy deals for BF

i am looking for more howlin’ pieces if anyone sees any deals

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals