• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

carlos20co

Reaction score
Do any of you guys have experience with the sizing on the Livinstone boots? I found a pair on ebay and I'm uncertain about the fit, are they true to size?

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do any of you guys have experience with the sizing on the Livinstone boots? I found a pair on ebay and I'm uncertain about the fit, are they true to size?
In Alden and Viberg I'm an 8.5D. I have one Livingstone in 9D and the other in 8.5D. Both fit great. Nike/Adidas I'm probably a 9.5/10

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Mr Porter has a few items but the one item I wanted (puffy denim vest) was marked up such that the discount brought it down to just under retail.

carlos20co

Reaction score
In Alden and Viberg I'm an 8.5D. I have one Livingstone in 9D and the other in 8.5D. Both fit great. Nike/Adidas I'm probably a 9.5/10
Thanks a lot, I wear 8D in Allen Edmonds (65 last) and 7.5d in redwings, the livingstone boots are 8D. I’ve tried Alden in 7.5 and that seems to be my size. I’m hope the livingstone fit me, or I might have to use an insert.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.