• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mollysdad

Reaction score
But but but - scalpers do a common good - just look at this $4600 jacket —

— wtf.
98F27257-3C06-4613-A8E3-133BE5137703.png

Toshiro

Reaction score
Guess I better respond since my name is getting trashed.

We agreed on $185 as a price so I sent the funds via Paypal. He complained about not getting the full amount because as well all know, PayPal takes about 3% from these invoices and then he asked for more money because shipping was more than he thought, as a nice gesture I said I'd throw more money at him to help him with these expenses. I didn't open the package until this weekend and didn't open my messages until this morning to see he sent me a message asking about the funds. Had every intention to send the funds but I don't work much on the weekend. DM and I can provide screenshots of this conversation for anyone
You received the item last Monday so you had all last week to send the money .

Attachments

• F4FF1339-269D-4A65-B3C3-5F0CAF6A887E.png
    F4FF1339-269D-4A65-B3C3-5F0CAF6A887E.png
    221.1 KB · Views: 63
  • 4A6CE555-D927-4DA3-B314-6D3903D8B698.png
    4A6CE555-D927-4DA3-B314-6D3903D8B698.png
    243.4 KB · Views: 63

Mollysdad

Reaction score
Remember urban woodsman or whatever he was called? He would dm these odd pyramid buy schemes to me.

Is money so tight people need to resort to thievery?

Fenderplyr

Reaction score
Oh **** am I thinking of someone else? Who is fetusspurs?

That's my b Lenard, I delete my comment and pit respek back o. Your name

Fenderplyr

Reaction score
Remember urban woodsman or whatever he was called? He would dm these odd pyramid buy schemes to me.

Is money so tight people need to resort to thievery?
Urbanwoodsman was a God send for this forum, man got me 50% off my wedding suit

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll chime in. I've done one transaction with Lenard and it went smoothly. I've done more than I want to admit with urbanwoodsman and all have also gone smoothly as well

Toshiro

Reaction score
I also done past transactions with Lenard and it was smooth . Until now .

urbanwoodsman

Reaction score
I’ve never, ever scammed anyone or ripped anyone off on this forum. When people were looking for items, I’d send a DM offering a discount anywhere from 20-30%. I’ve done business with several people here, and am happy to call quite a few of you friends.

Last edited:

pvoytko

Reaction score
did a transaction with toshiro and it was smooth sailing

ive been posting in this thread and trading RRL on here since 2013 and never had a problem with anyone tbh

lets keep our little corner of the internet high brow

Toshiro

Reaction score
did a transaction with toshiro and it was smooth sailing

ive been posting in this thread and trading RRL on here since 2013 and never had a problem with anyone tbh

lets keep our little corner of the internet high brow
Yes you are a good seller and the sweatshirt I got from you is my favorite that I have in my possession. Lol I wear it to death

urbanwoodsman

Reaction score
Another thing: I’ve completed several transactions with Lenard and he’s always been nothing but transparent and professional.

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For hand knits, I suggest this season's blue southwestern cardigan.
View attachment 1707995
It's more impressive in person than in the photos. It's lighter weight than the blue on on SLCRich here, and very well done.

I am really into last year's lighthouse cardigan, heavier weight like the one SLCRich is sporting.

: View attachment 1707703
Bruhhh I've been eyeing that top one since it dropped, love that it's a lighter weight. I also was eyeing the anchor one you posted too but since I already had the other blue one....

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics