• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pvoytko

Reaction score
image.jpg

im not a retail guy but i was afraid this wasnt going to make it to sale

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rest of the order arrived. Normally wouldn't wear a shirt under the workshirt but good to know I can (just as soft as the red/black one). The wool cashmere jacket is...pretty damn awesome.

20211026_103826.jpg
20211026_104017.jpg
20211026_104142.jpg

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1692333

im not a retail guy but i was afraid this wasnt going to make it to sale

I was very tempted by this at retail as well. If I didn't already have a sherpa jacket that I got from Todd Snyder/LL Bean that I wear all the time, I'd probably be all over this already.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I might do the unthinkable and pay full retail for that.

Whew, didn't have to do the unthinkable.

HW20 for 20% under 250Euros
HW25 for 25% over 250Euros
at cultizm

I was able to order L which hasn't been available online in the US. Ended up being 321Euros or about $372.

Dstorm

Reaction score
Great find
Whew, didn't have to do the unthinkable.

HW20 for 20% under 250Euros
HW25 for 25% over 250Euros
at cultizm

I was able to order L which hasn't been available online in the US. Ended up being 321Euros or about $372.
Great find. Picked me up an XL!

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Randelpink

Reaction score
That squash blossom necklace is fabulous. If I could get my hands on one, I'd gladly wear it. But way pricey. Saw a contemporary one in a catalogue recently which was not near as heavy gauge as yours and it's price tag was
$999.

Thanks! Indeed a pricey piece, but they do seem to hold their value. I thought I was one and done, but now my wife says she wants one….:oops:

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rookie question so I'm ready for any heat I get...so majority of my RRL pants are slim fit. Well now that I have massive thighs, should I just suck it up and go up a waist and stick with slim fit? Or how does low straight, straight, vintage compare to slim fit. Recent data preferred but I'm all ears

Mollysdad

Reaction score
Rookie question so I'm ready for any heat I get...so majority of my RRL pants are slim fit. Well now that I have massive thighs, should I just suck it up and go up a waist and stick with slim fit? Or how does low straight, straight, vintage compare to slim fit. Recent data preferred but I'm all ears

I went up a size with slim fit and had the waist tailored. Not fun, but worthy in the end.
DE3B3D09-05FD-4913-9E38-476C30B96265.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads