• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That first RLPL fit is pretty bad. Well, the sweater on its own looks good but the buckle and boots? Not so much..

oceansaway

Reaction score
Has anyone bought one of the mountaineering parkas in recent seasons, and if so how did you find the fit? I often find myself between a S and an XS when it comes to RRL outerwear and sweaters.

RRL parka.jpeg

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Has anyone bought one of the mountaineering parkas in recent seasons, and if so how did you find the fit? I often find myself between a S and an XS when it comes to RRL outerwear and sweaters.

View attachment 1690850
I'm between sizes too. L and XL tending towards L for outerwear and sweaters. I bought last winter's puffy quilted and the packable popover quilted in L and they're bother pretty generous fits.

Mollysdad

Reaction score
I'm between sizes too. L and XL tending towards L for outerwear and sweaters. I bought last winter's puffy quilted and the packable popover quilted in L and they're bother pretty generous fits.

these are somewhat Wal-mart looking for me - I’ll stay with patagucci and mtn hardwear for my puffies

Randelpink

Reaction score
They’re the cowboy jeans from 2019 I believe. I washed them and they marbled which sucks but still get worn regularly.

the boots/shoes are great, but took a while to break in. The footbed was pretty uncomfortable with exposed stitching but now are great for all day wear.

fwedo

Reaction score
i have the red one from last year. i am between S and M depending on items. i took S for this parka because it's really puffy and a bit oversize to me. there are fit pics of this parka deep into the thread.

And now i see the army green one from this year...i should have wait for it...Red is nice but army green.....mmmmm

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.