• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

DJ Quaaludes

Reaction score
A lot of fall/winter stuff still missing from the website, judging, at least, by the virtual showroom. It would be nice if they could put these items up for sale before fall is over. Slow this year.
Are the items not up on the website available in store? I remember seeing a while back on the website the repaired 5-pocket jean and am interested but so far nada on the website.

oynag

Reaction score
What’s that old adage about if you have to ask the price…?

😉
Paul F. Tompkins deep cut: "I will go to Banana Republic and I will buy shirts..two at a time. [...] I said honey, throw a half-dozen of those windbreakers in the bag. She said, 'Sir, don't you want to try them on?' I said try them on try them on why why why? If it doesn't fit, I'll throw it away."

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So who in here is clothestakeaway on Instagram? Man, that guy is just burning it up, love his posts

McSp

Reaction score
So who in here is clothestakeaway on Instagram? Man, that guy is just burning it up, love his posts
... what did I miss? May I know who this guy is that you follow on Insta? Curious to see his posts...

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.