• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Whoa.

DJ Quaaludes

Reaction score
How did you find these? They don't show up under "sale"
I had been interested in the suede cap a while back but hadn't pulled the trigger. Was on the website recently and noted it marked down in my cart. Then, as you, searched for RRL items and noted a very limited selection (smaller than what I knew they had before) and noted the suede cap wasn't appearing in sale/search results. Then did some 'creative' googlestorming and voila.

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Those RRL cotton watch caps are my favorite. I ordered a navy backup one.

cchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had been interested in the suede cap a while back but hadn't pulled the trigger. Was on the website recently and noted it marked down in my cart. Then, as you, searched for RRL items and noted a very limited selection (smaller than what I knew they had before) and noted the suede cap wasn't appearing in sale/search results. Then did some 'creative' googlestorming and voila.
Thanks so much for posting this. I had wanted this hat for over a year but was dissuaded by the price. Just pulled the trigger now

H. E. Pennypacker

Reaction score
Does anyone wear cargo pants, specifically the ones from RRL?

I've thought about buying a pair, but I haven't worn a pair since primary so I'm a bit iffy..

Patrick R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've thought about buying a pair, but I haven't worn a pair since primary so I'm a bit iffy..
I bought a pair this year having never worn them (I actually published a comic strip in 1999 based on how lame cargo shorts are). I’m not going to fill my closet with cargo pants, but I like the pair I have.

cchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have the surplus cargos. the waist is a bit too big and the front rise is a bit too long. despite that I still really enjoy wearing them.

H. E. Pennypacker

Reaction score
I have the surplus cargos. the waist is a bit too big and the front rise is a bit too long. despite that I still really enjoy wearing them.
This made me pull the trigger, I was looking for a pair that’s loose fitting. Originally, I was looking at the utility pants or orslow rip stop pants but couldn’t justify the price for cargo pants.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.