• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tyjordan86

Reaction score
BFCA9BC0-B9A2-44EF-8F9C-01FFACF47C6C.jpeg
Ready for the summer now ?

coolarrow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wallace & Barnes olive drab camp pants from Fall 2018. They've been a core staple for me, love them. Huge value as well -- I think I got them for around $45 on sale.
I think I remember these. W&B and Denim and Supply make some under rated stuff that I've gotten cheap and don't mind roughing them up.

Jimmy Balantyne

Reaction score
Hi gents. I have the chance of purchasing an RRL, 90s buffalo lined denim trucker. It's an XL Made in the USA. My question is, were these generous in terms of sizing?

shryver

Reaction score
Hi gents. I have the chance of purchasing an RRL, 90s buffalo lined denim trucker. It's an XL Made in the USA. My question is, were these generous in terms of sizing?

My (limited) experience is yes— 90’s RRL runs big. Are you unable to get measurements?

Jimmy Balantyne

Reaction score
My (limited) experience is yes— 90’s RRL runs big. Are you unable to get measurements?
I am but I've realised that the RRL denim jacket I have - their take on the 50's Lee one - is XXL. This one's real nice, got the buffalo lining. According to the measurements, it's 22 inches in the shoulder which'd make an inch too small. However, as it's not a tailored garment...blah, blah, blah. Thanks for your response, it's helpful.

shryver

Reaction score
I am but I've realised that the RRL denim jacket I have - their take on the 50's Lee one - is XXL. This one's real nice, got the buffalo lining. According to the measurements, it's 22 inches in the shoulder which'd make an inch too small. However, as it's not a tailored garment...blah, blah, blah. Thanks for your response, it's helpful.

Right on, if it's a size down from your current size I would think that is OK-- I have a tagged medium shirt from that era and it's a whopping 25" pit to pit. I bet it's an awesome jacket good luck!

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some days, mother nature grants you a good one. It's been 100ish for the last week at least. Today it's 65 so I took advantage. Light indigo pocket t, cardigan needs no introduction, black selvedge, and SOP x RRL boots

20210610_172708.jpg
20210610_172732.jpg
20210610_172744.jpg

Jimmy Balantyne

Reaction score
Right on, if it's a size down from your current size I would think that is OK-- I have a tagged medium shirt from that era and it's a whopping 25" pit to pit. I bet it's an awesome jacket good luck!
Thank you sir.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads