• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
If you return it, some time in the future you will have the perfect opportunity to wear it and you’ll think back and kick yourself for having returned it. But yeah I agree, no idea where/when I’d wear something like that.

Randelpink

Reaction score
I have the LE suede (albeit, all black) version from a couple winters back. Different look but it gets worn on temps below 50*, I also wear a suit everyday to work so it feels mostly appropriate.

Pretext

Reaction score
Someone here with this leather sports coat and can upload some real life photos?

Thank you in advance.
E1C5C6EB-B435-4F87-BCF3-E998DB8B7A06.png

aquila49

Reaction score
Yeah well at this point I would probably pretty much ignore a whole mess of the pictures on the website and wait till I see it for myself. Just take a look a the detail images on the website for last season’s moleskin pants.

The first detail image is actually of the dark olive slim corduroys??? Then the second photo is of the moleskin pants ..... okay ..... but then it’s back to the slim cords for the next three pictures ..... before coming around full circle back to the moleskin pants for the final close up. What?
Happens every once in awhile. Looks like a database problem. Yet, somehow corduroy is always involved in these glitches.

aquila49

Reaction score
Fit pic of distressed flannel. Ignore the green tea smoothie.
Jeans are high slim jeans and shoes are mainline Rick Owens. Jewelry is Chrome Hearts.
Question for thread: what jewelry do you guys wear if any? What brands you into? Strickly Good Art or Chrome Hearts?
Wanted to respond to this question, which is an interesting one.

In the Double RL ethos, I’m a sucker for Southwestern turquoise and silver. Have a few rings and a money clip.

A couple of Kapital dog tags and chain. David Yurman tiger’s eye bead necklace and a King Baby peace symbol.

tgaith77

Reaction score
Did anyone add this to their collection? i have it but thinking of returning. Where would one wear this to?
I don't think you'll regret returning that. I dunno...it's cool looking, but mostly silly. Its a bunch of interesting RRL ideas piled together into one expensive garment.

If I found a place that I could actually wear that, all I would be doing is constantly thinking about how I am being seen this coat.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.