• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

noretailplease

Reaction score
Speaking of quality degradation... on the $500 reversible camo pants (no, I didn’t pay that) I noticed on the second wearing the back pocket was tearing through ordinary use. A simple design defect - too large a pocket putting too much stress on the corners.

my tailor rigged up the solution in the pictures, which while not necessarily elegant, is functional and practically invisible.

Back I in business, and glad I got to it before a larger tear...
7AD03F8C-BB9E-4EC9-8D55-2B8854DE2319.jpeg
23B3E47C-6FAC-4ABA-A811-8E3AD22E025E.jpeg
48287C91-BBBB-4F8F-A6D7-17468C2EFF53.jpeg

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Cheaper I think even....$790 IIRC, though it didn't have a 'limited edition' tag slapped on it ;)
Yep $790 retail in 2015.

I've got one. I like it a lot. It's really a substantial piece. It's fairly heavy and warm. Probably too warm for this time of year.

palladio211

Reaction score
Can someone confirm/explain the "spend $1000 and get $500" off sale? So it's only in store, only RRL, and only full price items? I can't find anything online about it.

I usually live in NYC a few blocks from the old Bleecker St store, and shopped there for years before they closed it.
I've been out in San Diego due to COVID since last March, and have only shopped at West Broadway maybe 4-5 times. I have a few pieces I'd buy right now if I could get someone to ship them to San Diego. Maybe I should go to my local RL boutique store (that carries some RRL items) and ask them about it?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy