• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

pvoytko

Reaction score
Kinda feelin' this EAT DUST piece

Chrikelnel

Reaction score
Kinda feelin' this EAT DUST piece

I thought that was this freenote shirt at first glance. Very similar patterns.

Luellwitz

Reaction score
The pattern on the Eat Dust is the inverse of the Freenote. The mismatched pocket on the Eat Dust looks really bad.

oceansaway

Reaction score
Looks like there will be some highly distressed items coming. I see paint and dirty/rust spots, but no Boro-like patches :(
I'm trying to figure out what they mean by "inspiration concept room." Are those RRL threads, or is it vintage stuff to "inspire" forthcoming (but not shown) RRL items?

thehaag

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out what they mean by "inspiration concept room." Are those RRL threads, or is it vintage stuff to "inspire" forthcoming (but not shown) RRL items?
I've found it to be a combination of new and old RRL items. Here are a couple earlier posts from the "concept room" that clearly show items currently for sale along with some items you'll see in the 2017 and 2019 spring lookbooks (and probably some other years I'm missing).

juniorsample

Reaction score
vintage stuff for inspiration for the designer, Spencer Birch.

DJ Quaaludes

Reaction score
IMG_1139 (1).jpg

So after the website sat on my order for over a week and kept telling me it was 'backordered pending store fulfillment, and would be cancelled if no store fulfilled it eventually' I took matters into my own hands and ordered one direct from the East Hampton store. Love the fabric, fit, color, everything about it, a keeper for sure.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy