• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

bwfilms

Reaction score
I purchased these pants. But when the item arrived, I found them to be very unexciting—in addition to being too narrow in the calves for me. Sent them back right away.

Like a crow, I'm easily attracted to shiny objects like a concho button.
Thanks for the reply. It has many things I currently don't have in my wardrobe (black jeans, moleskin, and yes, the concho buttons :) on the pockets) so I'm actually looking forward to it. The low-rise and slim-fit are a concern as I prefer mid-to-high-rise and a straight/loose fit.

Tyjordan86

Reaction score

never noticed this before. A look at some of the vintage jewelry and 1 of a kind items from the store.. with astronomical pricing of course

Reaction score
Got the brown suede western shirt jacket. fits great. material is nice, a bit thinner than I had imagined which is welcomed in los angeles. overall a couple of weird stitching decisions to me but I don't know much. The arms are lined.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i have the navy suede one from fw20 and love it. a little tight around the waist but otherwise great

noretailplease

Reaction score
thank you! Did you buy full retail? The collar seems reminiscent of the indigo western suede from last spring 2020

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.