• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

isculpt

Reaction score
Anyone have the latest release of Brunel boots? Thinking about buying the black pair on the site. Was wondering how the quality and sizing is. Any upcoming sales that would include?

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
new workshirts got me droolin!

wish this stuff was up when that 50 off promo hit

View attachment 1509667
I think Matches had that when their private sale started. I considered it but couldn’t get past the dogs on it. Reconsidered and checked again and it was sold out.

Serad

Reaction score
Finally got a bunch of my stuff in. Here’s a first with the new smoking jacket, had to have it. The coat is also new in but it’s from Wythe, fits well with RRL.

some other pieces I picked up with the promos are the two Navajo pattern shirts and the moleskin black pants. I also got a little peek into those leather trousers, those are crazy.

noretailplease

Reaction score
Finally got a bunch of my stuff in. Here’s a first with the new smoking jacket, had to have it. The coat is also new in but it’s from Wythe, fits well with RRL.

some other pieces I picked up with the promos are the two Navajo pattern shirts and the moleskin black pants. I also got a little peek into those leather trousers, those are crazy.

That’s the black suede western too, right??

i find it infinitely black — are you going to try and keep it clean, or just left it get roughed-out??

Serad

Reaction score
That’s the black suede western too, right??

i find it infinitely black — are you going to try and keep it clean, or just left it get rough-out??
good catch, it’s indeed a black western suede shirt but it’s not the RRL one! It’s reaalllly similar from The Kooples. It was also a fraction of the RRL. Have had it for about 2 years and not needed to clean it really.

McSp

Reaction score
Nice scarf too... RRL

Nice scarf too. RRL?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Work From Home: What's Your Attire?

• PJs & Slippers

• Cozy loungewear

• Casual outfit (wool cardigan, chinos, etc)

• Suit or sport coat and dress trousers

Results are only viewable after voting.