• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

harveyrabbit

Reaction score
This beautiful piece just pops up on the site. IMO, the colors and patterns are suitable for everyday, and the raised textures of the knitting patterns look awesome. Interesting combination of wool, lambswool, linen, and mulberry silk should make for a comfortable, non-itchy feel.

View attachment 1477881
Beautiful. But how many RRL cardigans is too many? I’m pretty sure I’m at that number. I really want the patchwork one that has yet to drop.

bwfilms

Reaction score
Beautiful. But how many RRL cardigans is too many? I’m pretty sure I’m at that number. I really want the patchwork one that has yet to drop.
Personally, anything more than a couple is too many. Though I hasten to admit I fail to control myself sometimes. It's always the same rationalization, e.g. different fabric/color/etc. Except for an odd item here and there, pretty much all of my clothes look almost brand new even after years of owning them as I don't wear them enough. There's absolutely no need for me to own so many (and, from what I've seen on these forums, I do not have that many!)

London

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the ranch version (brand new in medium) from last year if anyone is interested

leemac74

Reaction score
I had 5 now down to a solid 4 but do have a browns beach style top/jacket that could be classed as a cardigan.

I’ve paid £129 for a hand knit and £1000. And every season I’d love another.

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I’ve bought 4 rrl cardigans this year. But I only had one before that.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's