• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

michaelvl

Reaction score

michaelvl

Reaction score
Thanks for replying. Too bad for me as I really like the gradient. Does the color match the picture, and is it the lighter or darker part?
You are welcome.
I'll post a picture of mine tomorrow so you can judge for yourself how the actual item looks.

Chrikelnel

Reaction score
C9841A40-DECE-4F10-B136-B058AFB50882.jpeg

Cardigan came in! Had a brief heart attack when fedex marked it as delivered as I watched the truck roll by, but I found the box sitting on a porch a block away. I know there were mixed feelings on here about this pattern but I love how it looks and how it fits- I think my only complaint is that the belt loops are so far back that it looks weird to keep them untied. Now I just have to wait until it isn’t 107° here and I can actually wear it.

michaelvl

Reaction score
Thanks for replying. Too bad for me as I really like the gradient. Does the color match the picture, and is it the lighter or darker part?
Took some pics this morning in daylight and contrary to what I said earlier, in good lighting the gradient is actually noticeable.
Hope this helps.

Attachments

Bing75

Reaction score

I've just ordered this in the sale, usually I'm a S but they'd sold out so I'll try the M and hope for the best. I'm thinking navy shorts or trousers,

So this arrived over the w/e and I love the quality it's much thicker and heavier then I thought.

Ok so now the weather have become cooler and I'm earger to wear it, any ideas that kinda light jacket I could wear over with? I'm thinking some lightling faded inigo selvage jeans and crispy white converse high tops, but can't quite get the jacket right.

Rrlove

Reaction score
So this arrived over the w/e and I love the quality it's much thicker and heavier then I thought.

Ok so now the weather have become cooler and I'm earger to wear it, any ideas that kinda light jacket I could wear over with? I'm thinking some lightling faded inigo selvage jeans and crispy white converse high tops, but can't quite get the jacket right.

It’s best styled solo since the piece is a statement. I’d rock it with the jeans and converse and just tough out the cool weather.

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

M65 field jacket for the full Hawkeye/Trapper John.

noretailplease

Reaction score

with black Levi’s Menlo cossack

michaelvl

Reaction score
It’s best styled solo since the piece is a statement. I’d rock it with the jeans and converse and just tough out the cool weather.
Indeed, I have one too and wear it solo, combined with navy blue linen pants and a pair of off white classic converse.

It is indeed a statement piece, many people on different occasions were overtly gazing at it when I was doing some shopping in town recently.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.