• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Went to ralph site with intention of buying a hat.
Bought a leather jacket.

Well perhaps not too surprising, the leather jacket order got cancelled as not available. At least the hat shipped for free.

mykii2704

Reaction score
I was thinking of selling some of my RRL caridgans/sweaters or whatever. So I pulled out some stuff, starting with an unworn (with tags still on) brown cardigan in XS. Slapped her on, and wow, I immediately remembered why I bought it and why I buy RRL cardigans/knits.

Simply the best. There isn't much out there to compare them to, especially if you like them chunky and heavy. The cashmere variants are luxurious, light, and soft, but boy do the wool/cotton versions have a unique haptic feel that I haven't found from another manufacturer.

cchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of selling some of my RRL caridgans/sweaters or whatever. So I pulled out some stuff, starting with an unworn (with tags still on) brown cardigan in XS. Slapped her on, and wow, I immediately remembered why I bought it and why I buy RRL cardigans/knits.

Simply the best. There isn't much out there to compare them to, especially if you like them chunky and heavy. The cashmere variants are luxurious, light, and soft, but boy do the wool/cotton versions have a unique haptic feel that I haven't found from another manufacturer.
If you're selling any other RRL pieces in XS I might be interested!

bwfilms

Reaction score

Really don't know why I never owned any sweater jackets prior to RRL. Now I have a few RRL sweater jackets, and I really like them. There's something about the combination of the look of jackets and the feel of sweater fabric. Now, I'm starting to look at shirt sweater (of which I have none). The common thread there is sweater so I think you have something there...

nobopyon

Reaction score
Since there is no RRL flagship store where I live.. anyone know when do those 2020 AW items will show up on website?

Toshiro

Reaction score
I've been eyeing it. Let us know how you like. Also how it runs. I'm usually XXL on shirts but XL on jackets. Thanks
If you still don’t know how they fit , I’m 6’3” and 220 and the XL fits me perfect . Not too baggy

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.